Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Best Fungicide, Insecticides And Nematocides For Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Best Fungicide, Insecticides And Nematocides For Farm (1902 Views)

Making Daily Money From Toilet/tiles Wash,insecticides And Rat Poison / Geophysical Investigation And Borehole Drilling For Farm / Mackecknie Gold For Your Fungicide Solution In Cocoa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Fungicide, Insecticides And Nematocides For Farm by farmersbridge: 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hello great farmers, I actually need your opinion on the best chemical be it Insecticides, Fungicides, Viracide, and Nematocides to recommend for farmers. I am only used to DD force and am sure we have others which can perform excellently. kindly write the ones you know or have used on your farms that gave the best results.
Thanks
Re: Best Fungicide, Insecticides And Nematocides For Farm by ggoldmine: 7:12am On Oct 05, 2017
I'm not a farmer but I've heard of neem oil, you can try it.

1 Like

Re: Best Fungicide, Insecticides And Nematocides For Farm by farmersbridge: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Thanks
Re: Best Fungicide, Insecticides And Nematocides For Farm by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2017
my friend I recommend Wacot [b]my friend I recommend Wacot [/b]my friend I recommend Wacot BLUEBOLT, it is a combination of copper oxychloride and metalaxyl very all round ,excellent product.

Re: Best Fungicide, Insecticides And Nematocides For Farm by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2017
I assure you that Bleubolt can help your crops from cocao to tomato to orange to pepper to cucumber. Despite the crop, the fungicide can handle protection and management because it is both :
1. Contact and
2. Systemic.

1 Like

Re: Best Fungicide, Insecticides And Nematocides For Farm by farmersbridge: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2017
Thanks for that. Just hearing about this.
Re: Best Fungicide, Insecticides And Nematocides For Farm by moshoodtex: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
call 09037029080

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Newcastle Disease / Imported & Locally Fabricated Animal Feed Mill Machines At Affordable Prices: / Massive Hot Chilli Pepper Farm Spoted In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.