Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Beauty Of Science - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Beauty Of Science (364 Views)

80% Of Science Discoveries Are By Mistakes / The Beauty Of IPTV / Physicist In The House:is Quantum Mechanics The Key To The Future Of Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Science by Healthblog123(m): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2017
Today, science is one of the best department so far and the ancient scientist have contributed greatly to life. Scientist are the main pillar of the world because without them there should be nothing called development as there will be no one to make research.
Other department might be good but non like science. In nigeria schools science students are greatly respected mostly in my secondary school days.
I, as a scientist will advice you to keep it up if you are in science class, but don't forget to follow your talent.
Goodbye.
(^^^)

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know Before Building Your Own Computer / What Could Be The Reason For Disappearance Of Tvc News On My Tv Decoder At 7pm / Sahara Sparks 2018 To Herald Theme On Data Development In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.