Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

A Card Table Set Will Enhance Your Card Games - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Card Table Set Will Enhance Your Card Games (1598 Views)

World Best Free Card Games In 2022 / Umahi’s Defection To APC Will Enhance National Unity, Commissioner Says / How To Withdraw Money From The ATM Without Using A Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Card Table Set Will Enhance Your Card Games by jenirobert: 7:56am On Oct 05, 2017
After trying my (name removed) craps strategy, if you Insider Betting Tips Review do not agree that you will make money using the (name removed) system, just ask for a refund. No questions asked. This allows you to virtually try my system for free knowing that you can easily get a no hassles refund whenever you want." Then, he later states, "The basic (name removed) system isn't anything new. It's just making $30 place bets on the 6 and 8, but with a special twist that changes it from a system with a house advantage of 1.52% to an uncalculatable figure somewhere between 1.52% and 0%."

ANALYSIS: I find his sales approach odd because he immediately states that there's no such thing as a winning craps system, and then tries to sell you his winning system. Huh? That doesn't make sense, does it? Tell a potential customer that no winning exists, and then try to sell that same customer a winning system. Very odd, indeed. Note that he emphasizes the word "can" with capital letters ("I am here to tell you that you CAN beat the house..."wink, instead of using the word "will."

http://www.binaryforexacademy.org/insider-betting-tips/

(1) (Reply)

Fingerlings Juvenile And Breeder Stock Available / Please Nairalands Advice Needed / Does Nairaland Now Forcefully Make Members Follow Topics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.