Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? (58543 Views)

Please ADVICE: 2.2 And Masters Abroad / What Is The Hope Of Nigerians With Our Government Trade Test Certificate? / Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by host0: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2010
Please house I need information about Trade test Exams. Is there any Institution in the country that gives the certification? And where can I get certification materials to study and prepare for the exam. Any information or referal will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by host0: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2010
You can write me here: crosstechgy@yahoo.com if you have any details or just drop your comment.
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by dplordx(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2010
I also need info too;
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by dplordx(m): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2010
anybody with info?
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ poster. you need to specify more on which trade you intend doing.
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by sheriffman(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2010
@ poster I stay in kaduna and I happen to know someone who just got his last week here in KD for 5k each for the three stages.i.e 5k for stage 1,5k for stage 2 and 5k for stage 3.(15k for 1,2,3)he just paid and got it on the spot.the person in question is a driver and he got it from the ministry of labour and productivity.and they even give for any stage that U want as long as u ve 5k for it.bro no exams or anything.I dont know if it;s right but dats hw it happened for my guy.

1 Like

Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by host0: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2010
@brand_new

I want a Trade Test I exam certificate with the hope I can register with the NSE (Nigeria Society of Engineers).

@sheriffman

Please can you help me ask how your friend did it? And if he can give me the number of the people who helped him get it?
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by sheriffman(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2010
my nos is 08024078611 i fel safer giving out my own nos.U can then call me for my guy's nos.
thanks.
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by george233(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Please anyone have info on how to obtain the Trade Test 1,2 and 3 Certificate? please contact me on george_233ofosu@yahoo.com
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by NancyEdward: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2013
I got into Uniben with the help of this man called Professor Imahe he helped me and my friend Glory actually my friend have be looking for admission into Uniben (University of Benin) for 2 years those good for nothing lecturers took her money without giving her the admission but last year we found this man Professor Imahe this time all the list was almost out but still yet he was able to help us and our name was out we are in school now.Thanks a lot professor Imahe for your help and if you want any help the only person i think that have the power is Professor Imahe call him on 08159118388 and don't call any other person apart from professor Imahe because they will eat your money and you can't do them any thing.
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by sheriffman(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
sheriffman:
my nos is 08024078611 i fel safer giving out my own nos.U can then call me for my guy's nos.
thanks.

I have been getting alot of enquries concerning this topic since the day I posted my number up here however I will soon be retiring that Airtel line you can reach me on glo 08055831428
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by ZeryEngineering: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Zery Engineering Institute of Technology offers practical based training in Industrial Electrical, Instrumentation and Control, Motor Rewinding, CCTV Installation, Solar Panel and Inverter Installation… With Zery Engineering Certificate plus Trade Test Certificates III, II, & I (For interested candidates)
Venue: Zery Engineering Institute of Technology at No 2 Ezimgbu Link Road (a.k.a Mummy "B" Road), beside Holistic Car Wash, Off Stadium Rd, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. For More Information, call Mr. James on: 07088376326. Click on this link to download the training calendar and register: https://www.zeryengineering.com/registration-form.html
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by Oluwamo: 6:19am On Jul 16, 2017
Send me a private message you you need your trade test some for you. The only requirement is that you need to have 2 passport photograph and the name of the trade test you need; with your 17k will get it done for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by Oluwamo: 6:25am On Jul 16, 2017
Send me a private message ifyou need your trade test done for you. The only requirement is that you need to have 2 passport photograph your name and the name of the trade test you need; with your 17k will get it done for you. So if you are really intrested in getting a trade test done for you just send a private message and we can discuss about it. Preferable people who stay in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by Moji1985: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2017
Oluwamo:
Send me a private message ifyou need your trade test done for you. The only requirement is that you need to have 2 passport photograph your name and the name of the trade test you need; with your 17k will get it done for you. So if you are really intrested in getting a trade test done for you just send a private message and we can discuss about it. Preferable people who stay in lagos.

Is the 17k for the 3 Trade Tests? If yes, can you inbox me your phone number? Are these tests recognized by Foreign country like Canada, a friend wants to use it for Canadian Permanent Residence.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by paulsado(m): 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by sammyoung: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
I have the trade test certificate but i have lost it how can i get another? whatsapp me on 08136337124
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
Moji1985:

Is the 17k for the 3 Trade Tests? If yes, can you inbox me your phone number? Are these tests recognized by Foreign country like Canada, a friend wants to use it for Canadian Permanent Residence.
Thanks
If you need a cert that is globally recognised,you should opt for city and guild
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 15, 2018
Btw,anyone who can help me get trade test cert in Abuja shud contact me on 08036561751...Thanks
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by Ansion2017: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2018
Please I need the trade test certificate. someone help with valid info to Me @ 08135764499
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by pumojazof: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2018
THIS IS THE COMPLETE TRAINING YOU NEED TO BE A DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

Digital Marketers are in high demand. Brands and Organizations are spending far more on social/new media than ever before with traditional media platforms such as TV, Radio and print getting lesser and lesser spending

In this training program, you will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

Get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of November, 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

TRAINING COST: N24,999 (PAYMENT BEFORE TRAINING) – 20% Discounts for Early birds
N29,999 (PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REFRESHMENT: Daily LUNCH every day of the training for FREE!

OUR COMMITTED AND FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to implement aforementioned tactics to grow your business/upgrade your career.
We even offer the first training day for FREE to those doubting Thomases to come and taste the awesome practical DMM training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N29,999(NO DISCOUNT!)

Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by emorodili: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2018
Oluwamo:
How possible is getting the trade test done now
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by stephennwankwo: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
pls, is there anyone with a valid information on how to get a trade test certificate
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by emorodili: 1:54am On Feb 06, 2019
sheriffman:
@ poster I stay in kaduna and I happen to know someone who just got his last week here in KD for 5k each for the three stages.i.e 5k for stage 1,5k for stage 2 and 5k for stage 3.(15k for 1,2,3)he just paid and got it on the spot.the person in question is a driver and he got it from the ministry of labour and productivity.and they even give for any stage that U want as long as u ve 5k for it.bro no exams or anything.I dont know if it;s right but dats hw it happened for my guy.

Greetingz sherrifman, pls do you still have contact for the trade test 1,2,3?
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by glo12(f): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by glo12(f): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2019
T
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by glo12(f): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2019
emorodili:

Greetingz sherrifman, pls do you still have contact for the trade test 1,2,3?
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by Kenneth396: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
If u need trade test certificate, kindly go to federal ministry of labour and employment, 3 Okere road, by Igbo market, warri delta state better still call Mr. Ken on 08064393674- for current n valid information as to getting the certificate!!!!!
Re: Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam? by abattio: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
Oluwamo:

Please I need to get a trade test my number is 07063628141, call or WhatsApp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. / Mechatronics Engineering In Nigeria / SUBEB: My Mother Was Cheated And Harassed At Her Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.