Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Facts!! About Newly Launched Blog Itgloaded.com.ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facts!! About Newly Launched Blog Itgloaded.com.ng (857 Views)

Join Our Newly Launched Africa Social Network for Musicians and Listeners / Rate, Hate And Drop Reviews About This Newly Launched Blog / Newly Launched Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts!! About Newly Launched Blog Itgloaded.com.ng by Itgloaded(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2017
Hello Guys!! My name is EmmY am the CEO of ITGloaded.Com.Ng www.itgloaded.com.ng.
Am a young and talented blogger/webmaster, I started blogging @ the age of 12 and am just 15 years now.
I have been working with couple of websites before I started my own blog.

The main objective of ITGloaded is to promote upcoming artistes and also to update visitors with fresh content, and currently we are in need of writers who have ideas and articles and don't have a blog or where to publish their articles. So if you are interested in writing for us, kindly contact me with the details at the end of this post.

ITGloaded was launched on September 3 2017, and we have made a lot of achievements since the launch day. Some of the achievements include -

PROMOTION OF SEVEN (7) FRESH UPCOMING ARTISTE

ITGloaded has promote seven (7) upcoming artiste within one month of launch that a great achievement though... And also we helped some artistes publish their biography online, Artiste like "Tobiano Yung" and "Omistar" and are currently ranking on GooGle. If you want to confirm this kindly input this keywords into Google search engine - 'Tobiano Yung Biography' and 'Singer Omistar Biography' and you will see what am talking about.

Well I think I would be stopping here today, so watch out for the part two. If you want to contact me for for more info kindly use the contact details below.

Whatsapp - 08103218388
Facebook - Abidoye Emmanuel (Emmy).

(1) (Reply)

Media.net: A Perfect Review For Publishers And Adverisers / Improve Your Web Skill In 2018 / TIN Magazine: Www.takemetonaija.com Site Is Up For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.