Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Heartbreaking Photos From Burial Of 4 Years Old Girl Raped In S.A - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbreaking Photos From Burial Of 4 Years Old Girl Raped In S.A (504 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking Photos From Burial Of 4 Years Old Girl Raped In S.A by Mowunmiaf: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2017
Tears rolled as the Talla family laid Shaynice to rest Wednesday, at the Klipspuit Cemetery. Four-year-old Talla was found ditched in a drain hole in a koppie in Eldorado Park Extension 2 on September 27 after she was reported missing.

A grieving family member at the funeral said:
“God picked a beautiful rose from His garden, but she will always remain with us. It’s so sad but we know that you’re safe in God’s hands.”
“God picked a beautiful rose from His garden, but she will always remain with us. It’s so sad but we know that you’re safe in God’s hands.”
“We’re so broken, it hurts knowing that someone can hurt such an innocent young girl,” said family friend, Sonja Bosch.
Head Johannesburg MMC for Health and Social Development Dr Mpho Phalatse said:
“When an innocent life of a little girl is taken in this manner we need to ask ourselves what is wrong with our community. There is a sickness in our community and we have accommodated it for far too long.” “Its time for all of us to regroup and take a stand against social ills. It can’t be business as usual. Things need to change in Eldorado Park she added.

Re: Heartbreaking Photos From Burial Of 4 Years Old Girl Raped In S.A by Mowunmiaf: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2017

Re: Heartbreaking Photos From Burial Of 4 Years Old Girl Raped In S.A by midehi2(f): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2017
Na waoo

This world is turning to something else oo

When on such barbaric act, didn't they feel pity on the little girl, na waooo
Re: Heartbreaking Photos From Burial Of 4 Years Old Girl Raped In S.A by Topestbilly(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2017
4years old cry

How on earth will sane human rape mature woman crying n begging for mercy and your heart/mind no change, talk more of 4years old.
Re: Heartbreaking Photos From Burial Of 4 Years Old Girl Raped In S.A by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2017
I didn't see this story earlier. Who knows about this? What did they do to the man/ men who raped her?

I wish they will hand them over to me. They will die the slowest death ever recorded in human history. And they will beg to die but death will not come.

With all the whores and sex workers and free sex in South Africa, they chose to take their evil to this little Angel. God rest her soul. RIP little cherub
Re: Heartbreaking Photos From Burial Of 4 Years Old Girl Raped In S.A by Mowunmiaf: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2017
so sad mehn. A little innocent child. people should post this till it gets right judgement for the murderer
ScotFree:
I didn't see this story earlier. Who knows about this? What did they do to the man/ men who raped her?

I wish they will hand them over to me. They will die the slowest death ever recorded in human history. And they will beg to die but death will not come.

With all the whores and sex workers and free sex in South Africa, they chose to take their evil to this little Angel. God rest her soul. RIP little cherub
Re: Heartbreaking Photos From Burial Of 4 Years Old Girl Raped In S.A by DanielsParker(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2017
God bless the dead.. Rape is really a menace in the society and it's incessant occurrence is something to be worried about.
Re: Heartbreaking Photos From Burial Of 4 Years Old Girl Raped In S.A by ifyan(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2017
My God this is really heart touching. And the culprit will be in prison waiting for trial.

If found guilty then he\she need to be...... But if innocent then he should release and compensated

Even in the animals kingdom, they don't try this.

(1) (Reply)

The Unknown Genocide / Angry Mob Lynch A Police Inspector For Killing Driver Over 50 Naira / Man Caught, Tied With A Rope After Trying To Kill His Mother In Akwa Ibom (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.