Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

- Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / (2030 Views)

Dior Homme Intense... The Night Out Master Piece For Real MEN / Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? / Would You Pay N25,000 Or N40,000 For A Nigeria-branded Shoe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2010
Re: by madlady(f): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
@chaircover

GAWWD love the black one tongue. How much is it in pound sterling. My Dior really seen better days
Re: by dominique(f): 12:41am On Mar 11, 2010
@topic
no i won't grin tongue

@chaircover and madlady
i suppose you guys don't visit Nigeria frequently. there are a lot of imitations that are so similar to the originals, that they would almost put the designers to shame. and they go for as low as 300 bucks (i mean Naira cheesy).
i'm not so into shades but people like my fashionista big sis will prolly shell out the cash in a heartbeat.
Re: by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 11, 2010
Re: by madlady(f): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2010
chaircover:

@madlady how are you keeping? I can get these from a wholesaler but I need to order a minimum number sad

@dominique - you are quite right I see them all the time in go slow; especially the CMS daily go slow. I however I read somewhere that cheap sunglasses do not protect the eyes from harmful UV rays from the sun . . . . . & we do have sun in Naija LOL

Over the years I have also come to understand that you get what you pay for. I've had my D&G and Ralph Lauren glasses for yonks and they have been through hell with me.I throw them around, the case is usually miles away from the glasses and I am always fishing them out from the bottom of my handbag or my car glove compartment but they dont scratch or break.

Good morning @chaircover, I am almost fighting fit, going a bit stir crazy at home but will be out and about later,God is great.
What's your Min order number.You know these may sell very well on ebay, not sure how much that figure is in pound sterling.

You have good REAL pictures that's what us buyers/sellers want to see when we buy from ebay. I purchased my last pair from there at what I call a very good price,£25.00 for a Authentic pair. I normally buy from Selfrigdes when they have sales so if I am lucky enough to come across Authentic pairs at a very  good price I usually buy for re-sale.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing AFRITON -///- Nigerian Footwear Brand / See Jewelry's That Makes You Look Great When Put On / Stunning Photos of Beyonce as she covers VOGUE Magazine's March Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.