Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Man Encourages Wife To Jump Off Plane After Sabotaging Her Parachute - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Encourages Wife To Jump Off Plane After Sabotaging Her Parachute (704 Views)

Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Encourages Wife To Jump Off Plane After Sabotaging Her Parachute by amakasnews: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2017
Army sergeant Emile Cilliers tried to kill his wife by sabotaging her parachute before she jumped out of a plane, in order to get £120,000 from insurance after he started an affair with another woman.This was after an earlier plan to kill her with a gas leak failed.

Emile is alleged to have damaged a gas fitting in the home he shared with his wife Victoria Cilliers, a few days earlier in an attempt to kill her after meeting a new lady on the dating app Tinder.

After the gas leak attempt failed, Emile is said to have suggested to his wife who is an experienced instructor and parachutist to go parachuting with him the next weekend.

When Victoria Cilliers jumped off the aircraft, her parachute failed and she fell helplessly to the ground.
Victoria survived the fall but was left with broken ribs, spinal injuries, a broken leg, and >>>>>http://amakansini.com/2017/10/05/man-encourages-wife-to-jump-off-plane-after-sabotaging-her-parachute/

Re: Man Encourages Wife To Jump Off Plane After Sabotaging Her Parachute by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2017
I think this joke has been around for a while.Now it has turn to reality.WICKET HUBBY!
Re: Man Encourages Wife To Jump Off Plane After Sabotaging Her Parachute by Nbote(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2017
Lolzzz .. Dis guy is mean and his Wife's chi is definitely working round d clock. She's d definition of "Even though I walk thru d valley of d shadow of death"

1 Like

Re: Man Encourages Wife To Jump Off Plane After Sabotaging Her Parachute by CakezbyMarie: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Fear men oo

(1) (Reply)

3 Things Your Wife Might Be Hiding From You / ‘the Lord Said’ - Married Man Dies After Wife Fled To Marry A Wealthy Man / Gorgeous Jewelry For N5000 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.