Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab (30292 Views)

BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by WotzupNG: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo is at it again. This time around she not only fired shots at Celebrities as usual, she also took swipes at the Bible.

She claims she is running a campaign in support of gender equality and spoke of how Tiwa Savage and the ex-wife of Ooni of Ife, Queen Zaynab who both spoke against gender equality now have serious marriage problems. 

See her Instagram post below.

#HNNWOMEN
Better SWIPE to support me in the gender equality bill. I'm fighting the senate on this. Until your daughters are raped in a college hostel or beaten up in domestic violence situation many ppl dont know the meaning of gender equality. Bleep the bible pls. Submissive my ass! Some parts are just meaningless despite the fact that I embraced parts of it in prison where they shove it down your throat. Where is Tiwa Savage and #MadamOoni now? Wuraola Otiti aka Queen Zaynab too denounced #genderequality. These two has serious marriage problems. 
I'm protecting your daughters. I have NONE. I have 3 sons.

https://www.wotzup.ng/kemi-olunloyo-bible-tiwa-savagae-queen-zaynab/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by NairalandCS(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
This kemi sef.

Our daughters getting rape or getting beating up is not a reason for you to start shouting gender equality (although I support gender equality).

If and when we get the gender equality, I don't think this two problems she's ranting about are going anywhere.

24 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bleep bible??..but she said she became born again in the prison.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by Vutseck(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
To bleep this woman just they hungry me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by lalanice(f): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
lol.....is the bible now her problem? people just find fault with the bible when they have a problem understanding/obeying it. cheesy

wait did tiwa leave her marriage again?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by BoyHuncho(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Vutseck:
To bleep this woman just they hungry me

person wey d pussy don giran naim u wan fùck..

Expired pussy

U don mezz up

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by Teewhy2: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Any time i see her name of the Front page, I know i need to get ready to read about controversial issue.
I understand why her husband ( Baby Father) couldn't stay with her.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by 9jvirgin(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
The media is part of the problem this woman has. They give her too much time.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by veekid(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
The kain jail wey this woman go find herself this time around go pass kirikiri

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by Publ1cEnemy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
she has 3 boys..... she should pound it in their heads and leave everyone else alone

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
BoyHuncho:

person wey d pussy don giran naim u wan fùck..

Expired pussy

U don mezz up

No bro. That pussy is not expired. DAT Toto go thick die and meat go full am . nka bu ikpu kara aka . cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ladies be submissive and men don't treat them like dogs.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by fpeter(f): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
This woman again??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by Ruggedfitness: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Is that last pic truly hers. You guys say she is a journalist but I have never seen her in any media house.
In Other News
You can check out my blog www.realfitbody.com for 5 Things You Must Do If You Private Smells

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by ItchingPreek(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Just like My government teacher would say; you all are not meant to be the same. Some of you will be Doctors, some lawyers, some driver , chefs e.t c.

Is this case, If we all reason alike the world will be boring; we still need some lunatic around us to make us giggle. Whoever takes this on serious anyways?

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by Robbin7(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Wetin concern gender equality concern rape, gender equality wan empower girls to dey rape boys?
Give another point aunty, did 1 no follow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Say whatever you want about this woman, she's got some craziness going on but I love it grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by ifyan(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hmm. There a popular saying that goes this way"many are mad but few are roaming round the street "

Na this jai person was want our vote comes the future.

Oh God what have we done to deserve this.

Imaging if she win nko.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by yjgm(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Madam kemi. I hail the weed u de take

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by buchilino(m): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
Bleep bible??..but she said she became born again in the prison.

PITY HER, COS I DOUBT IF SHE'S MENTALLY NORMAL.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by oluwaseunhere: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
C
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by Sleyanya1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
angry

Her madness wan start again...

Shey now the Bible was being shoved down your throat in the prison (Smh)

You're fighting the Senate on this... grin

When they'll lock you up... You'll start writing letters of how people are not contributing enough money to get you out... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by ikoroduboy01: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
must she talk

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by makydebbie(f): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2017

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by Pells: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari why

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by Omudia11: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is what happens when you don't understand the bible. The bible commands women to be submissive to their husbands but that same bible also commanded Men to love their wives even as Christ loved the church and gave himself for it.

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by Cyriloha(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
NairalandCS:
This kemi sef.

Our daughters getting rape or getting beating up is not a reason for you to start shouting gender equality (although I support gender equality).

If and when we get the gender equality, I don't think this two problems she's ranting about are going anywhere.

You go like am when your gfriends pay your family money to marry you abi?

50/50 things

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Many are mad few are roaming

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by Ezigbonmadu: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is why she is single at 50, bearing her father's name. Shame! Girls listening to her sermon, trying to copy her will end up being like her.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by wellmax(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hey Kemi... e be like say Prison don dey hungry you again abi?
Come here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab by theapeman: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
WotzupNG:

Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo is at it again. This time around she not only fired shots at Celebrities as usual, she also took swipes at the Bible.

She claims she is running a campaign in support of gender equality and spoke of how Tiwa Savage and the ex-wife of Ooni of Ife, Queen Zaynab who both spoke against gender equality now have serious marriage problems. 

See her Instagram post below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/kemi-olunloyo-bible-tiwa-savagae-queen-zaynab/
very soon thunder go soon blast you!

dey play with things like this undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Joan Omionawele, To Act As BBNaija Fake Housemate For Hours - Metronaija.ng / Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) / Merlin And Author Are Married In Real Life - PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.