Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,501 members, 7,843,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation 24 Hours To Her Wed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation 24 Hours To Her Wed (452 Views)

Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. / Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation 24 Hours To Her Wed by Louisojibe(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Police in Ogun State have arrested a bride-to-be, BoseChristopher, and 30 other suspected cultists during an initiation party for newmembers in Abeokuta.

The cultists were part of the 70 suspects paraded yesterday for various offences ranging from armed robbery to kidnapping,cultism, ritual killing, illegal possession offirearms and impersonation.

The woman, Bose Christopher, was arrested for alleged involvement in cultism, 24 hours to her proposed wedding‘introduction’ in Abeokuta.

The police said the suspectwas arrested by the FederalSpecial Anti-Robbery Squad, FSARS, during the initiation of cult members in a hotel.PREMIUM TIMES reports they said Miss Christopher had gone to the initiation ceremony with a boyfriend when she was arrested alongside other suspected cultists.

The accused spoke with PREMIUM TIMES on Wednesday while being paraded alongside 30 othermembers of the cult group‎ at the police headquarters, Eleweran in Abeokuta.

“It is true, I went with my boyfriendto the party and it is also true that my wedding introduction was scheduled to hold the following day I went to the ceremony with my boyfriend.My introduction was supposed to hold the day after we were arrested, butI couldn’t go.”

But Miss Christopher denied being a member of the cult group or knowing that her boyfriend, who she claimed she started a relationship with two weeksearlier, was a cultist.
Source: http://www.crowd24ng.com/2017/10/bride-arrested-with-another-boyfriend-during-cult-initiation-24-hours-to-her-wedding.html

Re: Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation 24 Hours To Her Wed by ayourbamie: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
For cultism? I don't understand! What do they stand to gain, wealth or fame?

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State customs boss narrowly escapes death after getting attacked / 52-year-old Man Arrested For Raping His Only Daughter For Three Years / Police Officer Shot Dead A 13-year-old Secondary School Student In Bayelsa(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.