Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Accountant Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accountant Needed (1096 Views)

Job Offer : School Accountant Needed, Salary Is Attracting. Apply Now / Accountant Needed / Manager/accountant Needed Asap! Attractive Pay! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accountant Needed by davidrutotech: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
Accountant Needed For Immediate Employment
A smart Accountant with 5-7 years experience, with professional ICAN, and must have his/her B.sc or HND in Accounting.

Salary: =N=3.0M - =N=3.6M
(HMO, Group Life Insurance, Leave Allowance, Telephone Allowance, Pension)

Interested?

Send your CV to:
david.omojuwa@ospacesltd.com

Only qualified candidates will be contacted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accountant Needed by luvlyADESUWA(f): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
What is the name of the company?
Re: Accountant Needed by obajoey(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
luvlyADESUWA:
What is the name of the company?
get it from the email Adesuwa.
Re: Accountant Needed by obajoey(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mr David, please incase there is a junior level accounting position, please I will love to be considered.
Thank you.
davidrutotech:
A smart Accountant with 5-7 years experience, with professional ICAN, and must have his/her B.sc or HND in Accounting.

Interested?

Send your CV to:

Re: Accountant Needed by Profandie(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
davidrutotech:

Interested?

Send your CV to:

Good afternoon,
My name is Andrew,a Masters student and a graduate of Education/Accounting, and a prospective student of ICAN.
Please I need help with an Accounting Trainee/Intern job.
I am capable of performing at a high level and am ready to relocate. I am based in Lagos..
All I need is a platform and an opportunity and I know I will do well.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards.
Andrew.
Re: Accountant Needed by eduevolutionnow(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
davidrutotech:

Interested?

Send your CV to:

Good afternoon Sir. If there is a vacancy for a Junior Accountant position, I will very much be interested in the job. I am a graduate of Accounting and Final Level Student of Ican. Thanks Sir as i hope to hear from you soonest. My Email address is Eduevolutionnow@yahoo.com
Re: Accountant Needed by Pojomojo: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
see as una daft, them request for application una dey give us lecture of degrees u have acquired....................f***************king gradutes
Re: Accountant Needed by Pojomojo: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Polo Limited’s foundation is rooted in its core values, which are customer delight, integrity, mutual respect, and teamwork. The company has a diversified portfolio that consist of over 13 of the world’s most prestigious luxury brands such as Rolex, Cartier, Chopard, Hublot, Piaget, Breguet, Roger Dubuis, Franck Muller, Frederique Constant, Montblanc and Longines just to name a few.

The company’s mission is to enrich people’s lives by providing exceptional products with excellent customer service.

Account Officer

QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 1 year
LocationAbuja
J
Applicant must be ready to resume next week monday.

Only Abuja resident Age: 23-30 BSC/HND Accounting with min 1 year experience

Method of Application
CV to be sent to hr@pololuxury.com
cc:ammyluv
Re: Accountant Needed by Profandie(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pojomojo:
see as una daft, them request for application una dey give us lecture of degrees u have acquired....................f***************king gradutes
Its people like u dt are clueless about knowing how to type "talk" on social media.
Calling people daft is disrespectful, after all you ain't the one they were typing to
Human beings eh.
Re: Accountant Needed by Pojomojo: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2017
Are u thinkin?
Profandie:

Its people like u dt are clueless about knowing how to type "talk" on social media.
Calling people daft is disrespectful, after all you ain't the one they were typing to
Human beings eh.
Re: Accountant Needed by eduevolutionnow(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2017
Pojomojo:
I don't think writing a request on nairaland has ever caused harm to anyone, you could read and just jump pass and moreso the information is not for you so why cry more than the bereaved. You lack social media etiquettes bro, you Labelling someone daft because you find a post that doesn't agree with your point of view is just borderline stupidity and Idiotic. This is not your Father house, it's a public forum. Learn how to address people properly next time and if you were not taught that at home I guess you should balme your parent and not vent your frustration on anyone on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Accountant Needed by Pojomojo: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
SORRY! I NEVER KNEW THE STATE OF JOBLESS AFffects peoples barin. since u stupid enough to call me idiotic, next time use that thing on your head, oh!!!!!!!!!! i forgot I have a job for you,=-'/., go Bleep yourself scumberg
eduevolutionnow:

I don't think writing a request on nairaland has ever caused harm to anyone, you could read and just jump pass and moreso the information is not for you so why cry more than the bereaved. You lack social media etiquettes bro, you Labelling someone daft because you find a post that doesn't agree with your point of view is just borderline stupidity and Idiotic. This is not your Father house, it's a public forum. Learn how to address people properly next time and if you were not taught that at home I guess you should balme your parent and not vent your frustration on anyone on this forum.

(1) (Reply)

I Received This Invite,please How Genuine Is This? / Recent Job Vacancies At Jesuit Memorial College,15th June, 2018 / Flat mate Needed At Dopemu, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.