Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,720 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Video: Yelawolf Goes “punk” With New Song Featuring Juicy J And Travis Barker - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Video: Yelawolf Goes “punk” With New Song Featuring Juicy J And Travis Barker (472 Views)

BBTitans: Juicy Jay Shouts ‘Chineke’ After Kissing Yvonne (Video/Pictures) / Bbtitans Juicy Jay & Jenni O Intense Moment! / BBNaija: Fans React To Saturday Night Party Featuring DJ Exclusive (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Yelawolf Goes “punk” With New Song Featuring Juicy J And Travis Barker by Teecash1409: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Yelawolf connects with Travis Barker and Juicy J to release the video to the single titled “Punk.”

The track was produced by Yelawolf himself and it wasn’t as easy as he expected.

“Producing this record was a head trip,” said Yelawolf of the
new song.

“There are so many talented artists on the song, Travis Barker, Juicy J, Flea on bass, Chance McCoy on fiddle, DJ Klever and Bones Owens all came together to make this crazy ass song.

I don’t even know how it happened; I’m just rolling with the madness.”

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaRFKhtb8hA

http://spyloadedng.com/index.php?topic=10024.0

(1) (Reply)

Xclusive - Chiwetalu Agu- I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor / Bigg Boss 11 7 January 2018 Eviction / Story About My Life Gets Selected In Multiple American Film Festivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.