Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

See The N500 Selfie Light We Are Importing Tonight In Our Whatsapp Training Room - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The N500 Selfie Light We Are Importing Tonight In Our Whatsapp Training Room (536 Views)

Nigerian Sells N500 Groundnuts N2K In US For Auchi Woman / How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device / Otedola, Dangote And Cecil Hammond At FIFA Best Awards Tonight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The N500 Selfie Light We Are Importing Tonight In Our Whatsapp Training Room by winkmart: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Today is Thursday and another day for our WhatsApp Mini Importation Training.

Today we are talking about how to import this item and many more other items. In fact, we have created a list of items that sell fast and we will be talking about all these in the group.

And those of us that would love to import but need the guidance of those that are already into it, you can join us

This item I got for less than N500 and have been selling for N1000+ since and everybody seems to be liking it. Especially those people that their phone does not have good flash light and would love to snap at night.

To join my training, message me on WhatsApp
https:///send?phone=2348038606260

Training fee plus material is N2000

Re: See The N500 Selfie Light We Are Importing Tonight In Our Whatsapp Training Room by winkmart: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Picture taken with selfie and without selfie light

(1) (Reply)

Proxy Academic Writers Needed / Bonanza! Bonanza!! Bonanza!!!!! / Mega Skill Acquisition!! Never To Be Missed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.