Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

What Reallt Happen After Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Reallt Happen After Death? (560 Views)

At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death / What Will Happen After The Rapture / One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Reallt Happen After Death? by abc4lyf: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2010
I'm very curious to know wat happen to man after death? I need more light on this subject matter u can reach me tru abc4lyf@gmail.com or +2348034420879.Tanx and let God take all the glory, AMEN!
Re: What Reallt Happen After Death? by Snowwy: 11:17am On Mar 11, 2010
@poster
Just study the book of Revelation in the new testament and May God give you the insight.

Also view the below:

Luke 16:
22 "The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried.

23In hell,[c] where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side.

24So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'

25"But Abraham replied, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony.

26And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.'

27"He answered, 'Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father's house,

28for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.'

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

John 5:28-29

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Remain in Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Coming Again / Who Knows Anything About Burning Church? / Two Essential Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.