Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

"I Really Cant Dance, I Wasn't Forming In The House" - Tboss Shares Dance Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Really Cant Dance, I Wasn't Forming In The House" - Tboss Shares Dance Video (456 Views)

Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos / Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Really Cant Dance, I Wasn't Forming In The House" - Tboss Shares Dance Video by lacemose(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Former Big brother Naija 2017 housemate, TBoss caused a lot of controversy while in the house, and one of them was never dancing during their Saturday parties which caused people to say she was forming.
the Edo state born has just shared throwback videos of when a friend of hers was teaching her how to dance before she entered the house. According to her, she wasn’t forming, she even had to pay people to teach her how to dance but all to no avail.

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zF1OrFsPBo

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: "I Really Cant Dance, I Wasn't Forming In The House" - Tboss Shares Dance Video by prospero5(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
me and this girl, we be the same ooo!

but e like say i try pass am small
Re: "I Really Cant Dance, I Wasn't Forming In The House" - Tboss Shares Dance Video by MhizzAJ(f): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Eeyah
Re: "I Really Cant Dance, I Wasn't Forming In The House" - Tboss Shares Dance Video by mofeoluwadassah: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
hmmmm.....na so
Re: "I Really Cant Dance, I Wasn't Forming In The House" - Tboss Shares Dance Video by smardray(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
is that also how you can't recite the national anthem??

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Are Officially Divorced / Video Of Lagos Police Commissioner Speaking On Tagbo, DJ Olu's Death / Hushpuppi Receives Gucci Designed Cake From Gucci For His Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.