Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY: A Letter To A Teacher By A 4th Grade Pupil - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HAPPY TEACHERS DAY: A Letter To A Teacher By A 4th Grade Pupil (3951 Views)

30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) / World Teachers' Day - Share Your Experiences With Your Favourite/worst Teacher / Invisible Teacher By Dele Ashade For Jamb Use Of English ...where Can I Get It L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY: A Letter To A Teacher By A 4th Grade Pupil by Beejay1117(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
As we all know, today has been set aside to celebrate teachers from all over the world.. I was in my class when one of my the pupils of THE PATH SCHOOL located at Tanisewun in Ayetoro Ogun State walked up to me and dropped this piece of paper.. I was just too happy and had to tell her GOD BLESS YOU

Note: the write up is full of blunders, but the main thing is getting the message she was trying to communicate

Happy teachers day to all teachers out there. God bless and reward us all accordingly
Cc: Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: HAPPY TEACHERS DAY: A Letter To A Teacher By A 4th Grade Pupil by Josephjnr(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
I hear.
Re: HAPPY TEACHERS DAY: A Letter To A Teacher By A 4th Grade Pupil by Nltaliban(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
The person above me has no joy

Teachers are great men who have all the power to change and influence the world they are the mother of all profession..

Happy teachers day to all teachers out there. God bless and reward you as Mr Op said.

I want to be a teacher too (a lecturer though )

oldfoolnigger:

my lecturer... hits head on walls for u....I'm loyal sir.
Nairaland president

I hail
Re: HAPPY TEACHERS DAY: A Letter To A Teacher By A 4th Grade Pupil by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nltaliban:

Teachers are great men who have all the power to change and influence the world they are the mother of all profession..

Happy teachers day to all teachers out there. God bless and reward you as Mr Op said.

my lecturer... hits head on walls for u....I'm loyal sir.
Re: HAPPY TEACHERS DAY: A Letter To A Teacher By A 4th Grade Pupil by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nltaliban:

Nairaland president

I hail

Hmmm...No allow S.E.U.N. hear of this oo.

(1) (Reply)

FG Postpones School Resumption Indefinitely / JAMB Released Another Slip Called Original / Where To Download Science Text-book To Prepare For Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.