Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Why Do Women Stay With Their Domestic Violent Partner For The Sake Of The Kids? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Do Women Stay With Their Domestic Violent Partner For The Sake Of The Kids? (531 Views)

For The Sake Of My Art / My First Story "Stay With Me" Is Out On Tapread. / Stay With Me, Forever By Chamberlain Dre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Stay With Their Domestic Violent Partner For The Sake Of The Kids? by QueenYinka: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
'My Mother's Weakness. My Endless Pain' is a TRUE LIFE story of a child who lived through domestic violence just because her mother thought it was the best to do for her children.

We see domestic violence solely from the women's perspective, but this book shows us that the children go through as much pain and sometimes are more damaged than those women who have decided to stay.

Jumoke shares how her MOTHER'S WEAKNESS became her ENDLESS PAIN.

It's a great read and you can read online via Amazon Kindle - Link https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0763T5VND. You can also [b]order for a print copy [/b]to be delivered as well.

Don't forget to leave reviews after you read. Thank you.

Re: Why Do Women Stay With Their Domestic Violent Partner For The Sake Of The Kids? by ghettowriter(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Africa mentality, I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Stay With Their Domestic Violent Partner For The Sake Of The Kids? by Jsaviour(f): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
It's a mere absurd and stupid African attitude. And to even think the children will still continue to exist and live if she eventuality dies as a result of the abuse. Your life should be the priority cos you deserve peace and happiness but African women won't hear of it. Well, they should enjoy the suffering they love.

(1) (Reply)

Your Pen, Sword Of Liberty / Read This If You Want To Be Successful / [night Story]the Hijab Angel - Episode 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.