Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Wedding Gown - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Gown (2250 Views)

Wedding Gown, Men's Suits,Shirts, Ties & Wedding Rings All @ Affordable Prices / Plus Size Wedding Gown For Sale! / Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Gown by BORNTOWIN(f): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2010
D'vents Enterprise an events company is here to meet your needs for Bridal gown at afordable price. We have both for sale and rent.
For your bookings pls contact us on 08037536126 or respond to this mail. e.g of gowns available for sale and rentals are attached

Re: Wedding Gown by BORNTOWIN(f): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2010
Do send me your email address by replying or sending text to 08037536126 and I would send u the gowns via mail and give you more details.But they are all Wedding gowns, no prom gown and you can get them in any colour
Re: Wedding Gown by alldone(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
nice gown, for what price pls?
Re: Wedding Gown by BORNTOWIN(f): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2010
They are all very affordable. Rentals is from 18k and to buy is from 40k. Your choice
Re: Wedding Gown by stanchuks(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2010
sent you a text earlier
please send details to ajayilayinka@gmail.com and talk2ugwu@gmail.com
Re: Wedding Gown by BORNTOWIN(f): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2010
would respond to you soon
Re: Wedding Gown by coffri(f): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2010
@ Poster,

The first one gos for ow much?

Dos this comes wit a jacket and veil?

and whr is ur Address?
Re: Wedding Gown by BORNTOWIN(f): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2010
Do you want to rent it or buy?
Veil and jacket is available.
I have a mobile office for now.
Re: Wedding Gown by mafolayomi(f): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2010
Like how much will this go for if i want to buy? beambohus@yahoo.com
Re: Wedding Gown by Choosy: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2010
Naija ladies( and even their men) are becoming more receptive to renting wedding dresses! I think it makes more sense to look gorgeous and not have to bother about the 'uselessness' of a bought gown afterwards-sentiments aside.

Will this rent rate include all matching, accesories like veil, jacket, gloves etc? Will like to check your stuffs out soon.
Re: Wedding Gown by BORNTOWIN(f): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2010
Hi all,
So sorry for my late response.
Mafolayomi I would send you a mail right now and Choosy The rent rate comes with a petticoat but if you want a veil and bolero I give that with the gown for N19,200. At the moment I don't have gloves. If you need gloves, do let me know so I could make arrangement for that.
Re: Wedding Gown by mayonikks: 12:42am On Jul 15, 2010
BORNTOWIN:

D'vents Enterprise an events company is here to meet your needs for Bridal gown at afordable price. We have both for sale and rent.
For your bookings pls contact us on 08037536126 or respond to this mail. e.g of gowns available for sale and rentals are attached

hi,

pls kindly send pixs of the mermaid styled gowns u have to mayonikks@yahoo.com

kindly attach the prices too for each gown wrt sales

cheers

BORNTOWIN:

Do send me your email address by replying or sending text to 08037536126 and I would send u the gowns via mail and give you more details.But they are all Wedding gowns, no prom gown and you can get them in any colour

is this gown customisable; to include sleeves etc??
Re: Wedding Gown by BORNTOWIN(f): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2010
Hi Mayo,

Thanks for your interest.
Please check your mail box.

Regards
D'vents Enterprise

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now: Kidnappers Operating @ Sango, Ogun State / Know The Importance Of Your Birth Month, Days And Celebrate Your Birthdays Here! / 10 Souvenir And Gift Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.