Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

My Experience With Peace Mass Transit From Lag-enu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience With Peace Mass Transit From Lag-enu (1637 Views)

GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Peace Mass Transit From Lag-enu by deefrosh: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
On the 4th of october 2017..I and 14 other passengers boarded Peace Mass transit first bus from their park at Jibowu to Enugu.The bus left the park around 7:45am, when we got to benin around 2pm the driver didnt know the route to take and instead of asking around, he just kept on driving.After about 1hr 30mins the driver now asked a policeman at a checkpoint for directions then the policeman told him to turn back to where he took the turn to that road so he wasted another 1hr30mins going back.When we asked him how he as a driver didn't know the route; He said Lag-Enu is not his route that the management just told him to try.
I couldn't belive my ears..A journey we paid #6000 and all Peace Mass Transit could do was to give a us a driver that doesn't know his way around?..To cut the long story short, we got to Enugu 08:57pm..A journey that's is normally 7hrs turned to more than 13hrs due to Peace Mass Transit's unprofessionalism.
Peace Mass Transit you guy's just need to change.
Re: My Experience With Peace Mass Transit From Lag-enu by Godson201333(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Just thank God for safe journey cos i think in Nigeria,Peace Mass transit got the highest accident rate in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Peace Mass Transit From Lag-enu by jmichlins(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
So what have you gained with this bad publicity

Obviously you haven't employed anyone in your life and doesn't know what it takes to run a company. Just because you want social media attention shouldn't make you destroy another man business that he took years to build. You can call PMT management and lambast them but shading them online is bad. Some people really live because of the existence of this company and should it cease to exist, I wonder where they will feed from.

And PMT you guys should do better than this.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Peace Mass Transit From Lag-enu by matrixme(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
And you all sat down conviniently while watching the driver drive you on a wrong route for more than 1 hour?
Are you all 10 year old pikins?? Were you all blindfolded or is it a night bus? Someone help with the odunlade's meme
The guy above me must be drunk. That line of thought only happens when primary school children gets access to Nairaland. So he doesn't have a right to complain about bad service again?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Peace Mass Transit From Lag-enu by DisGuy: 12:48am On Oct 06, 2017
jmichlins:

Obviously you haven't employed anyone in your life and doesn't know what it takes to run a company. Just because you want social media attention shouldn't make you destroy another man business that he took years to build. You can call PMT management and lambast them but shading them online is bad. Some people really live because of the existence of this company and should it cease to exist, I wonder where they will feed from.

Disagree, customers have the right to complain when they get bad service and to inform others. If companies are not publicly shamed especially in Nigeria they won't improve! Its's not enough to just taaank god for journey mercies

Can't believe people still enter PMT with the number of reports online re: frequent accidents
Re: My Experience With Peace Mass Transit From Lag-enu by jmichlins(m): 5:08am On Oct 06, 2017
DisGuy:

Disagree, customers have the right to complain when they get bad service and to inform others. If companies are not publicly shamed especially in Nigeria they won't improve! Its's not enough to just taaank god for journey mercies

Can't believe people still enter PMT with the number of reports online re: frequent accidents
complain through appropriate channels not destroying their brand image. Kill the remaining surviving companies in Nigeria let's see who's going to employ you
Re: My Experience With Peace Mass Transit From Lag-enu by DisGuy: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
jmichlins:
complain through appropriate channels not destroying their brand image. Kill the remaining surviving companies in Nigeria let's see who's going to employ you

Knowing how Nigerian companies operate esp transport coy. it is better to complain thisnway its 2017 any coy thats not ready to provide a paid for service should shut shop instead of putting peoples lives at risk..imagine telling a driver to try it smh
Re: My Experience With Peace Mass Transit From Lag-enu by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 07, 2017
So people still patronise PMT? Smh
Re: My Experience With Peace Mass Transit From Lag-enu by OmichaelO: 2:13am On Oct 07, 2017
deefrosh:
On the 4th of october 2017..I and 14 other passengers boarded Peace Mass transit first bus from their park at Jibowu to Enugu.The bus left the park around 7:45am, when we got to benin around 2pm the driver didnt know the route to take and instead of asking around, he just kept on driving.After about 1hr 30mins the driver now asked a policeman at a checkpoint for directions then the policeman told him to turn back to where he took the turn to that road so he wasted another 1hr30mins going back.When we asked him how he as a driver didn't know the route; He said Lag-Enu is not his route that the management just told him to try.
I couldn't belive my ears..A journey we paid #6000 and all Peace Mass Transit could do was to give a us a driver that doesn't know his way around?..To cut the long story short, we got to Enugu 08:57pm..A journey that's is normally 7hrs turned to more than 13hrs due to Peace Mass Transit's unprofessionalism.
Peace Mass Transit you guy's just need to change.
which part of Enugu is 7 hours drive from Lagos ? Oji River or Igbo Eze ? because I seriously doubt 7hours if you're going to Holy Ghost.

Minimum for me has been 8 hours plus and 12-14hours as average! due to bad roads and obnoxious drivers!
Re: My Experience With Peace Mass Transit From Lag-enu by AfonjaConehead: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pidgin2:
So people still patronise PMT? Smh
come on snow white,wake up... cool
i warned u notta get down with alcohol grin
Re: My Experience With Peace Mass Transit From Lag-enu by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

come on snow white,wake up... cool

i warned u notta get down with alcohol grin

I drank the leftover your drunk mother gave me grin
Re: My Experience With Peace Mass Transit From Lag-enu by cristianisraeli: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2017
jmichlins:

are you this stupid??

you are the reason why nigeria is still in the same position

in a sane country he could sue them for causing him stress and pain

(1) (Reply)

I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up / Chinese Girl Arguing With Boyfriend In Middle Of Road Fatally Struck By Car / Lagos To Ghana By Road With GUO Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.