Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Beware Of Using Quickteller For Online Transactions! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Using Quickteller For Online Transactions! (934 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Prefer Using Quickteller To My Fcmb Internet Banking / How Can I Debit A Bank Account Using Quickteller? / Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Using Quickteller For Online Transactions! by Igtek: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Please Nigerian people, be careful about the way you use Quickteller for your transactions. Their customer care is fraudulent and almost non existent. If you have an issue of wrongful deduction for failed transactions you may be forced to forfeit your money or wait for months to get it back. Cashless society indeed, Quickteller is a shame. You send mail, they won't reply, you call they won't pick!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FREE Digital Marketing E-course / 5 Soft Skills That Can Make You Rich And Successful / Get Standard Website Free SEO SSL SECURITY At A Reduced Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.