Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

NYSC Service At Intercontinental And Zenith Bank - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Service At Intercontinental And Zenith Bank (2437 Views)

How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? / How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Service At Intercontinental And Zenith Bank by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2007
I am preently in Ibadan. Hoping to serve in Rivers State. Is any of you guys who is kind of hoping to serve there as well. can we hook up them.
Again, prepare yourselves for Intercontinental Bank Test why in camp. Go to Zenith.com and fill the form for prospective Batch A corpers
Re: NYSC Service At Intercontinental And Zenith Bank by ikhideman(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2007
I'm for the Batch A , Is the Intercontinental Test only in Rivers state? Wldnt it also be written in Lagos?
Re: NYSC Service At Intercontinental And Zenith Bank by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2007
The test is going to be in all Camps, not only in Rivers state, Was only kidda wanting to meet people we cud run things together in Rivers that all, take care of urself and all the best,
Re: NYSC Service At Intercontinental And Zenith Bank by ukgold(m): 12:32am On Feb 25, 2007
I'm for Batch A but i' like to know how intercontinental bank test is. guys we could always hook up maybe in camp. well reach me 08036661912
Re: NYSC Service At Intercontinental And Zenith Bank by makinde06(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2007
omo if u like your self, go reruns am agan cos , Rivers state government no go allow you work for any company except primary and secondary school, iam talking from experience, and you can ask people wey dey rivers if i dey lie.
1luv

(1) (Reply)

Late Payment Of Federal Allowance To Corp Members In Anambra State. / Apply For 2018 TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship Pro / NYSC : Careerdemy Apprentice Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.