Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Argungu Fishing Festival To Hold After A 10 Year Hold - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Argungu Fishing Festival To Hold After A 10 Year Hold (750 Views)

Malta Guinness Fuels Argungu International Fishing Festival 2020 / 48.1Kg Fish Caught At Jigawa Fishing Festival 2018. Photos / The Argungu Fishing Festival In 1962(throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Argungu Fishing Festival To Hold After A 10 Year Hold by MissEdified(f): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2017
Ten years after it last held, Kebbi State government has concluded arrangements to hold Argungu International Fishing Festival next year, Governor Abubakar Bagudu, has disclosed.

He told newsmen in Birnin Kebbi, during an interactive session to mark the nation’s 57th Independence anniversary. Governor Bagudu said: “After considering its social and economic values, this administration deems it necessary to organise this festival so that the world will come to Kebbi.

The events will most likely come up in its usual month of March.” According to him, preparation for the festival has started with clearing of all premises and renovation of structures.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/argungu-fishing-festival-to-hold-after.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Argungu Fishing Festival To Hold After A 10 Year Hold by Shelloween(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2017
"Argungu" I feel in love with the name the first time I heard it. I just don't know why, there is something about the name, the way it's pronounced, it sounds spiritual, sounds like the name of an Oracle. A potent oracle. One day, I hope I make it to the festival and get the Argungu feeling.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Things To See At Terra Kulture / We Can Handle Your Election Campaign For You / London Based Celebrity Stylist, Vivian Ologwu, Paints Venice For 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.