Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Bellview again - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bellview again (1129 Views)

Bellview Airline Crashes With 117 Persons On This Day 22.10.05 / Bellview Airline Was Bombed To Kill Waziri Mohammed - Red Cross Chief / Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bellview again by t2wise(m): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2005
I am beggining to have the fear of going on air flight in Nigeria this days. It is like the air flight is not safe this days because I can't imagine exactly 56days that we lost almost 110 passengers another one almost occur in the same Bellview airline and also that of sosoliso airline.Then if this should go on I think we are endangering the lives of our citizens and the citizens of other country as well. What do you think the federal government can do to avert further occurence or is it airline owners that will have to do something about this to make the air traffic safe once again.

Re: Bellview again by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 13, 2009
Bellview still uses scrap planes. Huh!

(1) (Reply)

33 / State Of The Art Accounting Software For Travel Agents / Work And Live In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.