Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Need Suggestions/help For My Mom - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need Suggestions/help For My Mom (470 Views)

Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months / Please I Need Suggestions On Business To Do Or What To Sell? / Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Suggestions/help For My Mom by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Need Suggestions/help For My Mom by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2017
slowpoison1:
hello nairalanders,

So my mom moved to the east (Enugu) precisely about 2months ago.

she started a business in gariki market were she sells foodstuff like rice,wheat,beans, etc..

the problem is about a month into the business and she ain't selling anything like I mean a day she can sell 2thousand or less...and this is an investment of about 600k

is this how doing business in the east is like?..its really frustrating

I am thinking of asking her to find a buyer for the shop sell it at a discount price(she paid for a year and half) and look for how to sell off the Goods and cut her losses

The East and easterners are really frustrating

Tell her to pack and go to Borno state i heard north and northerners are nt frustrating.
Dnt come here and be sayin trash for cheap likes.

(1) (Reply)

Counsel Needed / Earn Up To 45-60% Returns On Investment Montly / How Can I Buy Cryptos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.