Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Please Help, Your Advice Is Needed ASAP - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help, Your Advice Is Needed ASAP (623 Views)

I Have Been Passing Through Hell Because Of My Mum...your Advice Is Needed / Hey Guys!! I Was Released From Prison After Two Years Need Your Advice / Pls Advice.. Is This A Case I Can Win?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Your Advice Is Needed ASAP by Kaima22: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Good afternoon everyone
I am new here and I am not used to social media and all of that.... my curse-mate referred me to this very platform and I am honored to be here Thanks
Pleading for help and advice
Please, kindly be patience enough to read my story
Thank you
I don't know if this man has scammed me of my school fees, his name is Mr. Daniel Okuade
I paid N20000 in to his diamond yellow account on on 6th September 2017.
I paid him through Doublers I know some of you here may have known about it, it's all about making twice your investment and getting paid within 2days.
I paid the money in to this his account details: Daniel Okuade 9989645054 Diamond bank. I am referred to pay him so he will confirm me and another member will be referred to pay me but he refused to confirm me and keep on telling me everyday on phone that he will confirm me will confirm me until is too late, ok pay me back he said he used it to do another account and once he get paid he will pay me back and I waited until he got paid again and then started saying he will pay me will pay me till his phone number is no longer going through. I been very calm and respectful in talking to him to return the money but I don't know why he has not returned it or am I this unlucky?
Please I will appreciate if anyone here knows him by his name and phone number should please help me beg him for me to return the money back please I beg. His phone number is 09031341282 Daniel Okuade.
Thanks so much and remain blessed

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Your Advice Is Needed ASAP by dingbang(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Curse mate... It's alright...

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Your Advice Is Needed ASAP by Mrkumareze(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Report him to the police or any zonal efcc .

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Your Advice Is Needed ASAP by Kaima22: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
dingbang:
Curse mate... It's alright...
Thank you
Re: Please Help, Your Advice Is Needed ASAP by Kaima22: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Report him to the police or any zonal efcc .
Please how do I go about that and how am I sure isn't going to cost me more money

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Your Advice Is Needed ASAP by muller101(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Your CURSE MATE grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Your Advice Is Needed ASAP by ediongadaka(m): 12:06am On Oct 07, 2017
Sorry dear.
That is life for you. It obvious you're just coming up. Am sure you won't make such mistake again. Just forget about it and give thanks to the Lord. Everything happen for a reason.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Your Advice Is Needed ASAP by ustinelee(m): 2:35am On Oct 07, 2017
Nawa o
This set of people eeeh
Why can't you just do your business without spoiling ur name eeeh Mr okuade? There is nothing like good name and I am pretty sure its better than gold
Pay this gul her 20k and have ur rest nah

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Your Advice Is Needed ASAP by 9izone(f): 3:19am On Oct 07, 2017
Okuade you are such a very wicked human being cry
Return that money now or watch thunder fire your wicked hoot head. Anuofiaaa lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Your Advice Is Needed ASAP by obyrich(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2017
9izone:
Okuade you are such a very wicked human being cry
Return that money now or watch thunder fire your wicked hoot head. Anuofiaaa lipsrsealed
Take heart. Nemesis will catch up with him one day. Please stay away from ponzi schemes. The person referring you to the scheme may be one of the admins. There are no genuine ponzi schemes anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Your Advice Is Needed ASAP by Kaima22: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2017
obyrich:
Take heart. Nemesis will catch up with him one day. Please stay away from ponzi schemes. The person referring you to the scheme may be one of the admins. There are no genuine ponzi schemes anywhere.
Thanks for your beautiful advice
Seriously I am just tied and confused
Re: Please Help, Your Advice Is Needed ASAP by Kaima22: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2017
ediongadaka:
Sorry dear.
That is life for you. It obvious you're just coming up. Am sure you won't make such mistake again. Just forget about it and give thanks to the Lord. Everything happen for a reason.
Thanks
I give thanks to God in every situation but right now I am in.......
I just don't know again
Seriously I don't know what next
Re: Please Help, Your Advice Is Needed ASAP by AkProsper(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2017
brb
Re: Please Help, Your Advice Is Needed ASAP by Kaima22: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
AkProsper:
brb
What are you saying?
Are you Mr. Okuade? Or do you know him?
Please do something as soon as possible because I don't have time any-longer
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Husband Caught 27-year-old Male Nurse Raping His Wife Shortly After She Died. (p / VIDEO: SARS Picking Boys At Eleko Junction / Man Who Loves Alcohol Too Much Was Buried This Way (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.