Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Akpos Change Of Heart (very very funny) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos Change Of Heart (very very funny) (846 Views)

Very Funny: Two Fat Ladies In A Small Restaurant Struggling To Do Their Job / The Only Way Naija Girls Can Be In The Mood (very Funny) / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Change Of Heart (very very funny) by donblade85555(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Akpos is angry because he has it in his head that someone stole his wallet.
He walks into a church to steal someone else’s wallet, but he has a change of heart during the service.

He confesses to the priest afterwards about what his intentions had initially been.
The priest asks, “What made you change your mind?”

Akpos says, “In your sermon on the Ten Commandments when you got to ‘Thou shall not commit adultery,’ I remembered where I left my wallet!”

Source:- www.laughkillme.com

(1) (Reply)

Just For Fun / Nigerians And Embarrassing Situations / Who's Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.