Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

My Jamaican Friend Said It Ws Blacks That Taught White People How To Walk, Clean - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Jamaican Friend Said It Ws Blacks That Taught White People How To Walk, Clean (463 Views)

Tall People How Do You Survive / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Jamaican Friend Said It Ws Blacks That Taught White People How To Walk, Clean by onila(f): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
that didn't know how to do anything . .it was the black slaves who taught them how to bathe and brush their teeth

undecided i thought it was whites that considered everything African when they arrived in the continent -primitive, barbaric and backwards and we didn't know how to do anything

he also said whites are lazy and have no culture
thats why they stole people from Africa to work in the plantation

while all they did was to sit down at home and fuc-k black female slaves all day while the black men worked

i used to think whites were the superior race, that's why they can steal resources from other countries

(1) (Reply)

Top New Trending Site To Make Easy Money And Without Giving Out Money / Virtual Paypal Terminal / Top 5 Funniest Nairalanders Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.