Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers (553 Views)

Please Which SEO Plugin This Blogs Are Using? / News Blogs Are Needed / Why Nigeria Blogs Are Semi-rated And Unprofessional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers by Fashionlover: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Good day Nairalanders. Pls I need your help. I noticed for a few days now that , hosted blogs/websites are not showing on any of the browsers on my computer. I have contacted my ISP, but they haven't been helpful.

Pls I will be very grateful, if you guys can help me with solutions.
Re: Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers by Ebigide77(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
A lot of things can cause a browser not to display the HTML documents of any Web page. 1 corrupt browser, a bug �, malfunctioned javascript engine, virus, and above all the website might have upgraded HTML language. If you actually want the stress involved in troubleshooting then download a supported browser
Re: Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers by Fashionlover: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ebigide77:
A lot of things can cause a browser not to display the HTML documents of any Web page. 1 corrupt browser, a bug �, malfunctioned javascript engine, virus, and above all the website might have upgraded HTML language. If you actually want the stress involved in troubleshooting then download a supported browser

Thanks for your help, but I have scanned my computer for virus and malware and did not find anything. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled my browser, still no show. The strange thing is that it affected all 4 browsers on my computer.
Re: Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers by geunik(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
If you are using glo network, change it for now
Re: Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers by FitnessDoctor: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Fashionlover:
Good day Nairalanders. Pls I need your help. I noticed for a few days now that , hosted blogs/websites are not showing on any of the browsers on my computer. I have contacted my ISP, but they haven't been helpful.

Pls I will be very grateful, if you guys can help me with solutions.

blogger blogs/websites will not show if you are using glo or airtel network
Re: Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers by SirLakes: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Glo is not gloing with blogger grin
Re: Please Help.... Hosted Blogs Are Not Showing On Any Of My Browsers by Fashionlover: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Thanks guys for your help. I'm actually using Glo for now. I'll port to Smile tomorrow to see if it helps. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Namecheap Ultimate Hosting Plan Valid For 3yrs For Sale @ N63,000 / What To Do If Google Disapproves Your Adsense Application / Naija Adsense Available For Sale For 7k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.