Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Dirty Looking Marijuana Smoker!!! Timaya Responds To Eedris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dirty Looking Marijuana Smoker!!! Timaya Responds To Eedris (506 Views)

Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work / Open Letter To Eedris Abdulkareem By Kola Onifoto, Naval Officer / Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Looking Marijuana Smoker!!! Timaya Responds To Eedris by princeemmma(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Naija rapper Eedris Abdulkareem has finally gotten a response after calling out various Naija stars over diverse issues. The response came from the Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa who blatantly called Eedris an “Igbo” smoker. In Timaya’s words:

Yo! This Eedris Abdulkareem guy has got to shut up his fucking mouth. You’re telling me that I’m an ingrate and that I forgot you. How did you treat me? Look at this idiot fool! Is it because I did not say anything? I even acknowledged that I was your fucking backup artiste and you’re not even appreciative of that. Do you even know my name?”

“You regarded me like shit. Look at this fool! Back then, I paid my transport to your shows because I was learning. You never paid me for once. You disregard people. How many people have made it through you? You’re just talking shit because people are being quiet. You are an idiot! Don’t come to me oh. Ask Patoranking and Runtown about me.”

“I give everybody room to make it. You never did such for any of your boys. You’re now coming on social media to talk shit. Stop blaming people for your failure. Go and work!!! Dirty looking marijuana smoker!

Re: Dirty Looking Marijuana Smoker!!! Timaya Responds To Eedris by mcmurphy132(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Watin the bro's do for Una now.. they no dey follow Una play
Re: Dirty Looking Marijuana Smoker!!! Timaya Responds To Eedris by Florblu(f): 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Timaya is absolutely right.
Edris is all what Timaya said he is just that they have something in common.
When you know that thing, mention me.
Re: Dirty Looking Marijuana Smoker!!! Timaya Responds To Eedris by Florblu(f): 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
"Dirty looking marijuana smoker"

A good biography

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! See Man Who Quit His Job And Sells Everything Just To Travel With His Cat! / Nigerian Governor Meets C-ronaldo & Sergio Ramos. / “I Usually Smell My Vagina Everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah Reveal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.