Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Need Two Police Officers Or Soldiers/Army In Lagos Nigeria. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need Two Police Officers Or Soldiers/Army In Lagos Nigeria. (651 Views)

Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Two Police Officers Fighting Over Traffic Issues In Owerri -Photos / Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Two Police Officers Or Soldiers/Army In Lagos Nigeria. by dotcomnamename: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
If you a Police office or Soldier or Army in Lagos Nigeria. Contact me i have a job for you. I need you to help me deal with a stubborn guy that told me to go and do my worst after paying him for a job and refused to do the job. All i need is two law enforcement officers that will do this job. This guy took advantage of me simply because i just returned from Nigeria. My two officers just relocated to Abuja if not the guy's family would been calling me day and night begging me to release them cos i trust my officers.. If you know that you are a straightforward person and can get one other officer along with you and, please contact me lets have a deal angry
Re: I Need Two Police Officers Or Soldiers/Army In Lagos Nigeria. by LionDeLeo: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wrong approach.

If the guy you want to intimidate knows what he is doing, any security personnel that attempt what you are trying to do will be in deep shit.

Go to police station and formally lodge a complaint, then follow it up.

A police or army officer doesn't have the authority to harass on personal grounds, that is an abuse of office for personal benefit.

1 Like

Re: I Need Two Police Officers Or Soldiers/Army In Lagos Nigeria. by DabuIIIT: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Wrong approach.

If the guy you want to intimidate knows what he is doing, any security personnel that attempt what you are trying to do will be in deep shit.

Go to police station and formally lodge a complaint, then follow it up.

A police or army officer doesn't have the authority to harass on personal grounds, that is an abuse of office for personal benefit.

Sharrap,we are talkin'bout security and crime here,not cattle. Go to agric to discuss about cattle pls grin

6 Likes

Re: I Need Two Police Officers Or Soldiers/Army In Lagos Nigeria. by LionDeLeo: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
DabuIIIT:

Sharrap,we are talkin'bout security and crime here,not cattle. Go to agric to discuss about cattle pls grin
Olodi apapa
Professor emeritus
UsmanDanCATTLERearer
Add the rest... cheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Need Two Police Officers Or Soldiers/Army In Lagos Nigeria. by DabuIIIT: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Olodi apapa Professor emeritus UsmanDanCATTLERearer Add the rest... cheesy.
cheesy grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Kills Himself For A Woman After Posting Suicide Note On Facebook / Please Help Me Out *facebook Wahala* / A Guy Slapped A Girl Because She Refused To Answer Him When He Was Calling Her I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.