Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Nwaamaikpe Comments On Tiwa Savage's Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nwaamaikpe Comments On Tiwa Savage's Interview (1699 Views)

Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party / Kemi Olunloyo On Tiwa Savage Sextape: Any Fan, Friend, Ex Supporting You Is Fake / Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwaamaikpe Comments On Tiwa Savage's Interview by potbelly(m): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nairaland's own... nwaamaikpe is at it again... grin grin

A Twitter user is busy on the platform praying for Tiwa Savage's home to crash and at the same time rejoicing over the crashed marriages of other celebrities.

The user who uses the handle @NwaAmaikpe was reacting to the interview Tiwa granted where she said men are the head of the family. Nwa Amaikpe felt it was a waste of data and began cussing out Tiwa while also mentioning other celebrities whose marriage has crashed.

The user went on to pray that the marriage of other celebrities like Adesuwa and Banky, Toolz and Tunde, among others will crash soon.

Read the tweets below.

Source - https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/10/i-honestly-cant-wait-for-it-to-crash-twitter-user-says-after-watching-tiwa-savages-interview-where-she-said-men-are-superior-to-women.html

cc : lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Nwaamaikpe Comments On Tiwa Savage's Interview by Tamass: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
haha..this our nigerian disasters cheesy
Re: Nwaamaikpe Comments On Tiwa Savage's Interview by josephine123: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Nwaamaikpe Comments On Tiwa Savage's Interview by Feraz(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Funny I decided to look up NwaAmaikpe on google and to see what results turn out. It mostly returned his comments on his prayer of Tiwa Savage's marriage which he hope will crash because of her interview. grin

NwaAmaikpe, a controversial and intelligent enigma! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe Comments On Tiwa Savage's Interview by okwabayi(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
He is not nairaland's own anything. He only came to show himself. I'm sure his tenure here is over.
Damn, the guy is more of a savage on Twitter. I really need to join the medium. Unlike this place where they delete comments for no reason and without warning I'm sure I'll get welcomed there.
Re: Nwaamaikpe Comments On Tiwa Savage's Interview by potbelly(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
He has been a regular here for a long time that's why I called him nairaland's own..
okwabayi:
He is not nairaland's own anything. He only came to show himself. I'm sure his tenure here is over.
Damn, the guy is more of a savage on Twitter. I really need to join the medium. Unlike this place where they delete comments for no reason and without warning I'm sure I'll get welcomed there.

(1) (Reply)

Kim K's Daughter Screams At Paparazzi To Stop Taking Her Pictures / Photo: See The Beautiful Wedding Cake That Cost Six Figures / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Is Not Good In Sex’ – Nollywood Actress, Bolatito Sowunm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.