Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

EPIC: What Will Happen If One Tries To Fry Poop? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / EPIC: What Will Happen If One Tries To Fry Poop? (1090 Views)

This is what will happen if Corona virus kills all of us PHOTOS / What Will Happen If I Say My Name Is Snake / How Do You Poop?? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPIC: What Will Happen If One Tries To Fry Poop? by GoodMuyis(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ok make we fry beans, water, etc
what if you decide to fry poo?

Well for starters, you'll be doing literally what the term "Wait till the SHIT hits the PAN" implies and secondly....I would suggest that you TAKE A PASS on Andrew Zimmerman's cooking advice when he says....."IF IT LOOKS GOOD, EAT IT"!

Just because something YOU DECIDE TO FRY may look like a veggie burger doesn't necessarily mean it's a veggie burger!

But to answer your question - I would imagine that all the solid undigested particles like corn would start popping up and down on the pan and all the excess liquid would probably just evaporate before your very own eyes.

So unless you can come up with a good way to keep your shit together in the pan, your attempt to save a few dollars by recycling your poop is just a STINKING BAD IDEA!

https://www.quora.com/What-will-happen-if-one-tries-to-fry-poop
Re: EPIC: What Will Happen If One Tries To Fry Poop? by ifex370(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Ok make we fry beans, water, etc
what if you decide to fry poo?

https://www.quora.com/What-will-happen-if-one-tries-to-fry-poop

And you decided to post this because

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens When The Mind Is Dirty � / Mr Bush / Exercise Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.