Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

How To Reset Gmail Password Without Recovery Phone Number Or Email - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Reset Gmail Password Without Recovery Phone Number Or Email (1279 Views)

How To Get Lost Username Or Email ID And Password On Your Mobile Phone / My Phone Stolen Gmail Password Changed / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reset Gmail Password Without Recovery Phone Number Or Email by NettoHub(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
How to Reset Gmail Password Without Recovery Phone Number or Email

Hey there, are you having issues signing in to your Gmail account?
Well, I am here to help and guide you through a well-detailed step by step process of how you can reset your Gmail password.

Now, there are different categories of issues that revolve around Gmail password recovery.

Some persons have forgotten their Gmail login password,
Some have forgotten both their Gmail password and security question.
Not having access to your Gmail account simply means not having access to your Emails, and unfortunately, it also means not having access to other platforms like youtube, Google+, Google maps, Google drive, and other useful platforms.

Given below is a procedure you should before considering other options:

TRY TO REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD

As funny as this may sound, i think it's the best bet you've got, so just try to remember your password, even if it'll take a while. in most cases you might get frustrated while trying to log in with the passwords that re in your head but hey it's gonna save you the stress of trying to recover via a more difficult procedure.

If you're still reading on, then i guess the previous tip didn't turn out well for you. Nevertheless, you shouldn't give up just yet and try out these procedures and i assure you that you'll get back your google mail back.

Reset Gmail Password;

Access Google login page via gmail.
Enter your Email address and then click or tap on NEXT.
You will then see a box telling you to enter your password, But since you don’t know or can’t remember your password, Click/tap on ”Forgot my password”
You will then see a prompt asking you to enter the last password you remember. (ignore it)
Below you will see ”Try a different question” Click or tap on it.
You’ll see another prompt, you will have to choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or Call. (Don’t close the page yet)
When you have received the verification code, simply insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you.
Okay, this should fix any minor log in error. If you couldn't get any solution from the guideline given above then i'll suggest that you should contact Google's Account Support page for further help, though you'll be asked some questions for verification purpose.

Thanks for visiting our blog for tutorials and reviews, and please do not forget to leave a comment behind. To comment on this article and other NettoHub’s content, please use the comment box below or rather visit our site via www.gistinn.com

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9+’s Beautiful Case Render Leaks / Camon Cx Air 2nd Update Failed HELP! / How To Know If Your Iphone Is New, Refurbished Or Personalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.