Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,088 members, 7,849,408 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo (1315 Views)

DPO, Four Police Officers Killed In Gun Duel With Bandits in Niger State (Photo) / 2 Suspected Ogun Kidnappers/Armed Robbers Killed During Gun Battle With Police / Police Shoot Hoodlums Dead In Rivers State During Gun Battle (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo by activistjohnny(m): 2:25am On Oct 07, 2017
Two most wanted cult leaders and kidnappers in Imo State, were on Thursday gunned down by the operatives of the state police command.
The slain suspects identified as Tochukwu Egbelu, aka black face; and Enyia Iwu, aka Sparo, were killed during a shootout in the Nwagbaubi forest in Assa community, in the Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area.
Photos: Two most wanted cult leaders shot dead during gun duel with police in Imo State
The police said they were the leaders of the Iceland cult, which had been credited with the killing of over 20 people and the destruction of over 30 houses.They had been on the wanted list of the command for a long time.
Photos: Two most wanted cult leaders shot dead during gun duel with police in Imo State
Spokesperson for the command, SP Andrew Enwerem, who confirmed the incident told our correspondent that three other members of the gang escaped with gunshot injuries.

“Black face and Saparo, as well as other persons who are currently on the run, have been on the wanted list of the command," said Enwerem.
“They are responsible for the killings of Inspector Silas Obaji and Corporal Asuquo Nama sometime in April. The hoodlums equally masterminded the beheading of one Chinweuba of Obile community in September. They are of the Iceland Confraternity,” Enwerem added.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/photos-two-most-wanted-cult-leaders.html

1 Share

Re: Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo by activistjohnny(m): 2:26am On Oct 07, 2017
this is graphic photos. i pray for protection. rest in perfect peace to the deceased.
Re: Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo by activistjohnny(m): 2:27am On Oct 07, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 07, 2017
Rip

Ripped to pieces....a won omo jati jati...

If its true oooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo by XCLUX(m): 2:50am On Oct 07, 2017
They have been OKED if that word have meaning then Shame on me, if not thank me.
Re: Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo by nifemi25(m): 3:28am On Oct 07, 2017
Awon omo tika bodi. Don't join cult they won't hear now see they ended their life.

1 Like

Re: Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 07, 2017
shocked

I hope that black face is not the one beefing 2face grin

There is absolutely no peace for the wicked, whatsoever a man sows is what he reaps. The wages of sin is death!

Cultism is an evil that prides itself with untimely death, but the Nigerian youths will never listen.

No man is a superman,
No matter how bullet proof you are, there is still one bullet that will prove you to be a mega fool.

I have no atom of pity for those two,
They deserved it and got it!

It is the pride & wish of every warrior to be killed by another warrior, but being blotted out by the police is a shameful way to die.

Icelanders they call themselves?
Now, they have been iced for real.

SAY NO TO CULTISM AND CRIME!
Re: Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo by LionDeLeo: 5:59am On Oct 07, 2017
Tochukwu Egbelu and Enyia Iwu

Abeg which tribe dey bear these names?

Abi na dem again?
Re: Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo by activistjohnny(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Abi na dem again?
stop this tribal fight.

1 Like

Re: Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo by obyrich(m): 8:03am On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Abi na dem again?
You are sounding deranged. Check it. Were you expecting Oluwaseun or Tobiloba to be heading a cultist group in Imo State? Or are you too tribalistically stupid not to have noticed that the crime did not take place in Ibadan or Lagos? Are there no criminals in Yoruba land?

Stop disgracing the Yorubas because the ones I know are not stupid.

This was done by a Yoruba lady same day the hoodlums were killed in Imo.
http://www.lailasblog.com/graphic-lady-allegedly-chops-off-neighbors-tongue-rituals/
Re: Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo by LionDeLeo: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2017
obyrich:
You are sounding deranged. Check it. Were you expecting Oluwaseun or Tobiloba to be heading a cultist group in Imo State? Or are you too tribalistically stupid not to have noticed that the crime did not take place in Ibadan or Lagos? Are there no criminals in Yoruba land?

Stop disgracing the Yorubas because the ones I know are not stupid.

This was done by a Yoruba lady same day the hoodlums were killed in Imo.
http://www.lailasblog.com/graphic-lady-allegedly-chops-off-neighbors-tongue-rituals/
Choi, this thing really pain am.

As in, e enter am well well. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo by activistjohnny(m): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I have been reading your comment all this while. It seems you are a chronic tribalist. Stop your behavior on nairaland.
Re: Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo by activistjohnny(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Take this gospel to the potofarians.

Continue reading my comment and leave the potors, the last time I checked, this forum doesn't belong to them.
hmmm I heard you. Free them ooo. Give them some break now.
Re: Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo by activistjohnny(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I have been reading your comment all this while. It seems you are a chronic tribalist. Stop your behavior on nairaland.
Re: Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo by activistjohnny(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

I hope that black face is not the one beefing 2face grin

There is absolutely no peace for the wicked, whatsoever a man sows is what he reaps. The wages of sin is death!

Cultism is an evil that prides itself with untimely death, but the Nigerian youths will never listen.

No man is a superman,
No matter how bullet proof you are, there is still one bullet that will prove you to be a mega fool.

I have no atom of pity for those two,
They deserved it and got it!

It is the pride & wish of every warrior to be killed by another warrior, but being blotted out by the police is a shameful way to die.

Icelanders they call themselves?
Now, they have been iced for real.

SAY NO TO CULTISM AND CRIME!
yes soo. Cultism kills. Cultism send people to hell.
Re: Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo by webbro007(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
them be ayes, unlike d dnki,99.1 matters.

(1) (Reply)

He Divided Our Bed Into 2 With A Marker, Warned Me Never To Lie Beyond The Line / PHOTOS: Maryam Sanda Organises Birthday Party For Daughter Day After Release / 8 Feared Dead, Many Injured In Renewed Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.