Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Hurray! Keyshia Cole & Daniel Gibson Welcomes Baby Boy! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hurray! Keyshia Cole & Daniel Gibson Welcomes Baby Boy! (1253 Views)

Keyshia Cole Shows Off Her Hot Body In Bright Pink Bikini With Son ( Photo ) / See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking / New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray! Keyshia Cole & Daniel Gibson Welcomes Baby Boy! by BobiJoe: 12:21am On Mar 09, 2010
R&B singer Keyshia Cole and her fiance, basketball player Daniel Gibson (of the Cleveland Cavaliers) welcomed their son into the world on Wed. March 3rd 2010! Tresa Sanders, Keyshia’s publicist, confirmed the news and said that his name was Daniel Hiram Gibson Jr., and at birth he was 7 pounds 3 ounces. Keyshia is in good spirits and is so happy its over and the baby is here.

Congrats Keyshia can't wait to see the baby, i wish you the best Keyshia.

Re: Hurray! Keyshia Cole & Daniel Gibson Welcomes Baby Boy! by mamagee3(f): 2:24am On Mar 09, 2010
Congratulations to them but seriously It has no effect on my life whatsoever.
Re: Hurray! Keyshia Cole & Daniel Gibson Welcomes Baby Boy! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2010
Lol mama-gee. Happy for them. I'm sure he's a cutie -just like his daddy.
Re: Hurray! Keyshia Cole & Daniel Gibson Welcomes Baby Boy! by chiogo(f): 12:43am On Mar 10, 2010
Awww smiley

(1) (Reply)

Master P’s Baby Boy, Romeo, Proposes To Former Disney Tween Star / VIDEO: Stephanie Okereke & Linus Idahosa's Wedding In Paris / Don Jazzy Confessed- 'I Miss D'banj'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.