Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,529 members, 7,843,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

5 Series Bmw On Sale, Price Very Attractive! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 5 Series Bmw On Sale, Price Very Attractive! (1464 Views)

2005 Toyota Rav 4 and 2003 Honda Crv @ A Give away Price & Very Clean / Fresh TOKS 1996 Pathfinder @ Unbelivabel Price: Very VERY Neat And Cheap / Fairly Used 5 Series BMW For 300k (Pictures included): (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Series Bmw On Sale, Price Very Attractive! by luckyCO(m): 12:49am On Mar 09, 2010
I have one 5series second hand BWM for sale, interested persons should contact;
First come with good price will have it.

Re: 5 Series Bmw On Sale, Price Very Attractive! by luckyCO(m): 12:50am On Mar 09, 2010
The pciture contines

Re: 5 Series Bmw On Sale, Price Very Attractive! by chelseabmw(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hmmmmm!!!!!
Re: 5 Series Bmw On Sale, Price Very Attractive! by luckyCO(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2010
Is there no buyer again?
Re: 5 Series Bmw On Sale, Price Very Attractive! by chelseabmw(m): 5:22am On Mar 13, 2010
i told u there will be NO BUYER, COS U are not trusted
Re: 5 Series Bmw On Sale, Price Very Attractive! by luckyCO(m): 3:15am On Mar 14, 2010
chelseabmw:

U know what you are saying is wrong! how have you confirmed the level of this allegation.
What is trust that someone has a genuine car he wants to sell or maybe you are the one who is flashing me with your phone.
Stop creating what is not existing, of course I will sell the car and I may post the receipt for you particularly for you.
Re: 5 Series Bmw On Sale, Price Very Attractive! by chelseabmw(m): 10:10am On Mar 14, 2010
Why are u so desperate? am waiting for particulars
Re: 5 Series Bmw On Sale, Price Very Attractive! by luckyCO(m): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2010
Why haven't you requested that since that if necessary I will post it here for you to see than blackmailing me?
Re: 5 Series Bmw On Sale, Price Very Attractive! by violent(m): 12:41am On Mar 15, 2010
chelseabmw:

I think its not fair on the dude for you to make this level of allegation without providing facts of his dubious nature. He's just like any other dude willing to dispose his inventory, saying he's not trusted is a high level character assassination and of a very libelous nature.

Anyone who wishes to buy the vehicle should make proper investigation before doing so.

And saying "there will be no buyer" is wrong!. . you aren't speaking for Nairalanders as a whole, if you are not buying, just move on to the next thread and try not to be an arsehole over there as well
Re: 5 Series Bmw On Sale, Price Very Attractive! by luckyCO(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
violent:

I think its not fair on the dude for you to make this level of allegation without providing facts of his dubious nature. He's just like any other dude willing to dispose his inventory, saying he's not trusted is a high level character assassination and of a very libelous nature.

Anyone who wishes to buy the vehicle should make proper investigation before doing so.

And saying "there will be no buyer" is wrong!. . you aren't speaking for Nairalanders as a whole, if you are not buying, just move on to the next thread and try not to be an arsehole over there as well

Thank you my brother,I think we are matured here. Am not a car seller nor into the business, just to dispose of a car for some1 who thought that he can trust me on to dispose it for him.
I have said time without number, every details for the car is available, the owner,particulars etc, whatever one needs is there.
Do whatever verification you need, it is allowed, if that will make us behave matured I accept it.
Re: 5 Series Bmw On Sale, Price Very Attractive! by luckyCO(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2010
Have not seen any buyer, what is happening?

(1) (Reply)

2003 Honda Accord V6(eod Tokunbo)tincan Cleared----1.65m / Bmw For Sale / 2months Used 2002 Toyota Avalon For Sale @ 1.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.