Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Re: Ukraine Student & Russia Student Admission - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re: Ukraine Student & Russia Student Admission (815 Views)

International Student Admission,conference Invitations And Others / International Student Admission And Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Ukraine Student & Russia Student Admission by Akestak: 1:02am On Mar 09, 2010
Fellow Nairalanders.
Pls kindly advice I am keenly interested in study in Ukraine or Russia as a Student but the problem I av is how to get the visa support document. I applied thru this site www.sumdu.eu but i discover is not the original school website in Ukraine pls advice akestak2009@gmail.com
Akessy undecided
Re: Re: Ukraine Student & Russia Student Admission by eddy1977(m): 3:30am On Mar 09, 2010
its good that you have great ambitions to further your education; but be carefull with Russia.one of the worse country for a black man.they hate blacks like hell.
in your shoes,i would prefer ukraine even though its not that different from russia.
Re: Re: Ukraine Student & Russia Student Admission by Vicjustice: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2010
eddy1977:

its good that you have great ambitions to further your education; but be carefull with Russia.one of the worse country for a black man.they hate blacks like hell.
in your shoes,i would prefer ukraine even though its not that different from russia.
   Your advice is just like telling someone to be careful with the Lions and to ignore the Tigers.
   My friend, Russia and Ukraine are about the same, their languages are very similar, the alphabets are shared, and they communicate with one Language and share a common border; besides, almost half of Ukrainian citizens are ethnic Russians.
   From my personal experience, my conscience will not allow me to advice anyone to pursue a career in any of these countries. Yes, there are some Nigerian students already living in these countries, but i don't think you'd like to know how they're managing: i don't think you'd like to live in constant fear of being stabbed or shot. So, it's  not worth it to study in a cowardice hide and seek situation. These are countries where a black man is so afraid to walk alone in an empty street or stay in a static position for 20 minutes because, there's this constant warning in your heart to leave quickly before deadly Skinhead racists attack you. Read my article at:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94557.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Birth In Belfast In 2004 / Visa Free Countries In Europe / Student Resident Permit To Finland 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.