Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Make Cool Cash Just By Being Football Fan. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Make Cool Cash Just By Being Football Fan. (530 Views)

Euro2012: Football Fan Dies After Going Eleven Nights Without Sleep / Football Fan Dies After Being 'hit On Head With A Bin' At Stoke City Game. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Cash Just By Being Football Fan. by gbengaziki(m): 1:44am On Mar 09, 2010
hello football fans,  would like to let you into the hidden way i have been making money while being a fan of my favorite premiership club. its totally competition free so i can as well introduce the whole world to it. all you need do is post ur email to this thread and then you will smile the nnext time you open it. grin cheesy
Re: Make Cool Cash Just By Being Football Fan. by MrCrackles(m): 2:30am On Mar 09, 2010
gbengaziki:

hello football fans,  would like to let you into the hidden way i have been making money while being a fan of my favorite premiership club. its totally competition free so i can as well introduce the whole world to it. all you need do is post your email to this thread and then you will smile the nnext time you open it. grin cheesy
Get lost, late night vagabond. . .
Re: Make Cool Cash Just By Being Football Fan. by scantee(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2010
chibyk50@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Can Liverpool Lift Any Trophy This Season / "We Knew This Day Would Come" - IN DEFENCE OF ARSENAL FC / Respect Of Referees In The Modern Game And The Need For Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.