Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Compilation Of Jokes About Marriage That Would Make You Laugh Hard. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Compilation Of Jokes About Marriage That Would Make You Laugh Hard. (1297 Views)

Daily Doses Of Jokes from Funny House / Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard / 20 Hilarious Facebook Status That Will Make You Laugh Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compilation Of Jokes About Marriage That Would Make You Laugh Hard. by Ayodun1: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2017
Jokes About Marriage That Would Make You Laugh Hard.

While getting married, most of the guys say to girl's parents,
"I will keep your daughter happy for the rest of her life".

Have you ever heard a girl saying something like this to the boy's parents like "I will keep your son happy for the rest of his life"?

Nooo.... because women don't tell lies! ��

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

A small argument between a couple turns violent. Husband says: Don’t let the animal in me come out!
Wife replies: Who’s afraid of a mouse??

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

If wife wants husband’s attention, she just has to look sad and uncomfortable. If husband wants wife’s attention, he just has to look comfortable & happy.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

A Philosopher HUSBAND said:- Every WIFE is a ‘Mistress’ of her Husband…
“Miss” for first year & “Stress” for rest of the life…

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Do you remember the tingling feeling when you took the decision to get married?
That was common sense leaving your body.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Son : Dad, l got selected for a role in a play for annual day!
Dad: What role are you playing?
Son: A husband!
Dad: Stupid, ask for a role with dialogues!

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Man outside phone booth: “Excuse me, you are holding phone since 29 minutes and you haven’t spoken a word”.
Man inside: “i am talking to my wife!”

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

A very intelligent girl was asked the meaning of marriage.. She said- “sacrificing the admiration of hundred guys, to face the criticism of one idiot.”

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Position of a husband is just like a Split AC, No matter how loud he is outdoor, He is designed to remain silent indoor!

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Husband to wife : U should learn to embrace your mistakes…..
She hugged him immediately.
-----
����
Share to make others smile...laughter works like medicine! ✌✌✌✌

Visit (www.ayojokes.com.ng) Daily For Hilarious Jokes & Funny Stories Update.

Facebook Page: ( www.facebook.com/ayojokes )

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Someone Should Caption This Picture For Me. / Another Crazy Comedy By Maicofunworld / Knock Out!! / Latest Xploit Comedy: How To Toast A Girl ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.