Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

What Is The Funniest Thing You Heard Or Read This Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Funniest Thing You Heard Or Read This Year (2018 Views)

What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Funniest Thing You Heard Or Read This Year by Valro(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2017
Life is short, and that's why I try to find sense of humour in anything... So I want to ask, what is the funniest comment you read online this year?
Mine is "GHOST HOW FAR" (on PMB twitter handle) Anytime I remember that comment I start laughing hard. Guys...lets hear yours.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Heard Or Read This Year by AroOkigbo(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Buhari's achievements are too big that's why Nigerians can't see them. Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Heard Or Read This Year by potent5(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2017
That IPOB is a terrorist organization.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Heard Or Read This Year by whitebeard(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2017
That Nigeria will burn if a particular pig goes missing...I am in my room come and beat me..!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Heard Or Read This Year by Samsimple(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2017
Open complete sport newspaper and saw "mancity 5-0 liverpool" kikiki i no fit laugh finish i swear

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Heard Or Read This Year by Samsimple(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2017
Funniest i have heard my lord..
i sat outside my house one of my neighbour was doing her son's assignment(kindergaten)
mother: what do you do with your nose?
Son: hmmm i dont know mommy
mother: i blow with my nose
omo laugh one kill me that day
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Heard Or Read This Year by Valro(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2017
Hahaha... more like when she has "running" nose
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Heard Or Read This Year by dierich: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2017
here to read comments

(1) (Reply)

Was TSTV A Scam? / Biafra: T.B Joshua Declares March 17 For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / 'IVECO 440 E 35 Eurotech For Sale 4.5m Negotiable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.