Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? (1394 Views)

Air France-KLM Terminates A380 Fleet With Immediate Effect / Hailstones Shattered Chinese Airlines Airbus A380 Aircraft's Windscreen / ₦303billion, Inside Singapore Airlines New Airbus A380 Luxury Suites(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by autojosh: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2017

If your airplane was landing like this, what would you do? Would you stay calm, pray, cry, faint or just die at once? 

This happened as a massive Emirates Airbus A380 was touching down at Düsseldorf airport in Germany. Just imagine the crosswind blowing such a massive passenger plane like toy. 

One thing I am sure of is the passengers must have clapped for the pilot immediately the plane came to a halt. 

https://autojosh.com/airplane-lands-like/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by Tolexander: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2017
I will break the glass in the plane and jump out of the window.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by autojosh: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by Hemcy1(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2017
I don't see anything wrong in this landing.

Meanwhile, my signature can help you a lot.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by braimeddy: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2017
Did u actually watch the video?
Hemcy1:
I don't see anything wrong in this landing.

Meanwhile, my signature can help you a lot.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by braimeddy: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2017
The pilot is really an experience one. Despite the strong wind blowing, he landed the passengers safely. He really deserve a medal

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by Eleniyan15: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
At least we don reach safe zone small #AboutToLand s the panic won't be really much but if the plane dey middle of pacific ocean nah to pray make God forgive me for all my sins grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2017
slanting the plane is the best way to land the shit. but it requires experienced pilots.

any Lufthansa pilot that flies intrenational will do this more smoothly.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by mrbillz(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2017
Would just stay calm
Re: What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by alan056: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
How them go wan land for inside pacific?

Eleniyan15:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
At least we don reach safe zone small #AboutToLand s the panic won't be really much but if the plane dey middle of pacific ocean nah to pray make God forgive me for all my sins grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by autojosh: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by Spylord48: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2017
chai! I never even enter helicopter before. God pick my calls, I want to enter this machine soon oooo

Re: What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by Vince77(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2017
I'll stop dreaming immediately
Re: What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by claremont(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2017
If that plane was full of Nigerians, they will start praying and speaking in tongues, thanking God for a miracle. No one will bother thanking the pilot of the plane itself that was solely responsible for the landing. grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by temodent(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2017
That is called a cross wind landing it doesn't have anything to do with the professionalism of the crew. The plane landed in the midst of a very turbulent wind
Re: What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by xreal: 12:47am On Oct 10, 2017
WinningSun:
slanting the plane is the best way to land the shit. but it requires experienced pilots.

any Lufthansa pilot that flies intrenational will do this more smoothly.

Hmm. Remember, this is an Emirate plane. Not Arik.
All thanks to God for the safe landing.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by Lexusgs430: 3:52am On Oct 10, 2017
The passengers in this plane, would have no idea how this landing was executed.....
Re: What Would You Do If Your Airbus A380 Airplane Lands Like This? by seunny4lif(m): 6:09am On Oct 10, 2017
Come and see the way BRT's pilot dey drive in Lagos.

Pilot na pilot cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Dubai / A Terrible Accident Along Njaba Road Of Imo State / Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.