Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,057 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Share Ur Experience..have Ur Expectations Been Met On D Investment/biz Section? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Share Ur Experience..have Ur Expectations Been Met On D Investment/biz Section? (688 Views)

Expectations High For New Ecowas Leadership, Says Osinbajo / Have You Ever Had To Deal With Pulling Funds for A Start-up? Share ur Experience / If You Have N200k, We Can Put You In This Lucrative Biz Anywhere Nationwide: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Ur Experience..have Ur Expectations Been Met On D Investment/biz Section? by omoneg: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hi I'm Omoneg. Ive been around for a while and i can say that Nairaland have been of great help to me.

I have learnt alot from great pple on this forum. I have been financially improved especially in the last three months since i took time to focus on improving my knowledge in some aspect of business/investment

Special thanks to @feelamong @Ymodulus and other contributors on this great forum. I learnt 80% of what i know about bitcoin and crytocurrencies here and i am thankful. The rewards i still benefit from till today.

My expectations on investment and business is simple:
How do i preserve, invest and grow what i have in genuine ways so as to attain financial freedom.

My plan was simple:

Cryptocurrency investment
Join a networking company to aid my financial fittness goas. By this i mean company(s) with clear investment goals are into e-products with great potentials that also have an MLM to it where everyone wins. (that is whether i bring in people or not i still get return for my investment)

I am on my way up already and will share in subsequent post opportunities that have changed my life in the past three months and new opportunities that i have kickstarted.

Please i am not asking anyone to drop any phone number nor email. Its a sharing economy i will drop any information i have right here as my contribution

If you drop by this post please do let me know what your expectations were/are, how nairaland have helped you.

Lets get started!

3 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience..have Ur Expectations Been Met On D Investment/biz Section? by maviarcad1: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
those two people you mentioned have really opened my eyes, one literally guide and still guiding me while the other gave a simple how I do it. God bless nairaland

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience..have Ur Expectations Been Met On D Investment/biz Section? by Mup4life: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2017
Been blessed to know this section,gained so much here.

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience..have Ur Expectations Been Met On D Investment/biz Section? by omoneg: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
Thank you for your comments.
Nice One Great contributors.
Re: Share Ur Experience..have Ur Expectations Been Met On D Investment/biz Section? by mentro: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
omoneg:
Thank you for your comments.
Nice One Great contributors.

I'd love you to teach me about cryptocurrency and bitcoin investments sir. I don't mind calling you on phone for a long discussion. Thanks
Re: Share Ur Experience..have Ur Expectations Been Met On D Investment/biz Section? by Ekpekus(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Both of them are awesome. However, there are a lot of spammers in this section. Looking for gullible folks to defraud. And I wonder, what do they gain in causing others pain.
@Op I await more of your experience cos I am here to learn.
Re: Share Ur Experience..have Ur Expectations Been Met On D Investment/biz Section? by MOHRUQ: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2017
Nigerians are actually becoming innovative of recent especially when it comes to tech entrepreneurship, contrary to some people's thinking that the country have been overtaken by smaller countries like Kenya and Uganda in terms tech entrepreneurial activities. However, there's this lukewarm attitude towards investing in start-ups across the country. It is glaring that some people don't believe that the only way to acquire financial emancipation, create jobs for our teeming unemployed youths and contribute to building the economy is through investing in entrepreneurship. So many articles have been written about the importance of supporting young entrepreneurs through investment however, some people are still skeptical about that. On our own part, we realised that the only way and means to reduce unemployment is through rebuilding the private sector to encourage and spur entrepreneurship.

For instance, there's a knowledge based platform called domiit.com to be released soon which is touted to be game changer in the social media clime in the country. The founders called their start-up a "composite social intellectual community " designed to enable it's users perform the following tasks;
1. Ask questions and answer other user's questions too.
2. Write and post articles and reviews.
3. Post riddles and solutions.
4. Post published books for advertisement.
5. Post announcements to the public and create user groups.
The platform will be based on user generated contents and as such, will rely on its users to generate the intellectual contents. The platform will also enable discussions amongst its user in the discussion thread to create an interactive and collaborative virtual community. The site is currently undergoing test now, we hoped that when the beta version is released it will deliver its promised services to the users.

Consequently if the project becomes successful as the founders envisaged, the committee of friends to this initiative have all agreed to invest in the start-up to help in hacking initial growth and subsequent scalability. And that's exactly what most young, dynamic start-up in Nigeria requires, financial and moral support through investment to enable them scale. It is however worrisome that up till now most Nigerians are highly skeptical about investing in start-up, probably because of a larger perception that most start-ups failed at inception or will eventually fail after all. It is high time we disabuse our minds from these myopic thoughts, take risks and rebuild our fledgling economy by assisting young entrepreneurs through investment.
Re: Share Ur Experience..have Ur Expectations Been Met On D Investment/biz Section? by omoneg: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response.
Ive been unable to comment for a while.

I will give you a call.

mentro:

I'd love you to teach me about cryptocurrency and bitcoin investments sir. I don't mind calling you on phone for a long discussion. Thanks
Re: Share Ur Experience..have Ur Expectations Been Met On D Investment/biz Section? by mentro: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
omoneg:
Hello,
Sorry for the delayed response. Ive been unable to comment for a while.
I will give you a call.
Send me your number I don't mind calling

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Just 20 Smart People Who Can Take Risks / Airdrop 101:making Money Without Investment / Investing In Agriculture/ Agribusiness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.