Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

TSTV To Commence Commercial Sales Of Decoders November 1st - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV To Commence Commercial Sales Of Decoders November 1st (618 Views)

TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact / TSTV To Start Commercial Sales November 1st - NAN / TSTV To Launch October With Over 11 Sports Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV To Commence Commercial Sales Of Decoders November 1st by Toshtos: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
New PayTV operator, Telecom Satellite Television, TSTV, weekend, disclosed that it would commence commercial roll-out of its decoders to Nigeria by November 1, 2017.

Addressing newsmen in Abuja, Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of the company, Mr. Bright Echefu, said the company would from Monday, deploy about 5,000 decoders to customers for free, and would also be installed for the customers to enable them test the reception, services and claims of the company.

He explained that the delay in the commercial deployment of decoders to customers was to prevent sabotage by unscrupulous elements who would want to frustrate the company.
He said, “We have not commenced commercial sales of our decoders because we are aware of the fact that we are running a business easily frustrated by competition.

“We had applications from over 3,000 individuals who want to be our dealers, so far we have cleared about 750 of the dealers. We are currently conducting due diligence checks on our dealers. We do not want a situation where individuals posing as dealers buy up our decoders and go dump them somewhere.”

He said within the next two weeks, the verification and full accreditation of dealers would be completed and the decoders would be rolled out.

http://www.naijaolofofo.com/tstv-to-commence-commercial-sales-of-decoders-november-1st/

Re: TSTV To Commence Commercial Sales Of Decoders November 1st by attention007(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
This people want to kill someone with suspense
Re: TSTV To Commence Commercial Sales Of Decoders November 1st by Toshtos: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44,
Cc OAM4J
Re: TSTV To Commence Commercial Sales Of Decoders November 1st by Dhanidhamy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
we just have to wait
Re: TSTV To Commence Commercial Sales Of Decoders November 1st by TheKingIsHere: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Toshtos:
New PayTV operator, Telecom Satellite Television, TSTV, weekend, disclosed that it would commence commercial roll-out of its decoders to Nigeria by November 1, 2017.

Addressing newsmen in Abuja, Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of the company, Mr. Bright Echefu, said the company would from Monday, deploy about 5,000 decoders to customers for free, and would also be installed for the customers to enable them test the reception, services and claims of the company.

He explained that the delay in the commercial deployment of decoders to customers was to prevent sabotage by unscrupulous elements who would want to frustrate the company.
He said, “We have not commenced commercial sales of our decoders because we are aware of the fact that we are running a business easily frustrated by competition.

“We had applications from over 3,000 individuals who want to be our dealers, so far we have cleared about 750 of the dealers. We are currently conducting due diligence checks on our dealers. We do not want a situation where individuals posing as dealers buy up our decoders and go dump them somewhere.”

He said within the next two weeks, the verification and full accreditation of dealers would be completed and the decoders would be rolled out.

http://www.naijaolofofo.com/tstv-to-commence-commercial-sales-of-decoders-november-1st/

You should be ashamed of yourself.

See how you copied everything verbatim from vanguard newspapers into your blog without giving them acknowledgement. Na wa for Nigerian bloggers.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/breaking-tstv-commence-commercial-roll-november-1st/
Re: TSTV To Commence Commercial Sales Of Decoders November 1st by raphok1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
1st November? I'm I the only one seeing this? Does it mean I'll have to leave my dstv unsubscribed till then?
I'm angry, but I'll wait cus my heart left dstv the very first day I set my eyes on Tstv.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Bob's Father Has Four Children, Mumu Meme And Momo. The Fourth One Will Be? / BBNaija: Click Like For The Evicted Contestants You Will Like To Bring Back / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.