Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

“my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady C (937 Views)

Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / #10YearsChallenge: Tonto Dikeh's Flat Breasts 10 Years Ago Vs Firm Breasts Now / Anita Joseph's Face Without Makeup: "My Man Doesn’t Like Make Up" (2) (3) (4)

“my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady C by YoungPell305(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
A Nigerian lady has written to Love Doctor, Joro Olumofin, after she found herself in cross-roads with her boyfriend.
She says she’s the hot type, with a body to die for, not forgetting the twin assets on her chest God gave her.. But then, her boyfriend doesn’t like them.
She is looking for ways on how she can sag them.
Below is what she wrote to Joro:
Please I have an issue bothering me. Don’t judge me, just advise me. I met this cool guy, he’s rich, fully endowed down there. We are begging to live each other but the issue now is that he said my breast is too firm and straight that he likes sagging breast and all.

read More at : http://www.spreegists.us/2017/10/my-boyfriend-doesnt-like-my-firm.html

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady C by mrbillz(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Smh undecided
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady C by kingkardesh17(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Come to me i will help u squeeze the life out ur twin.Madam run for ur life b4 he turns u to an old woman in broadaylyt.
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady C by HottestFire: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2017

If you truly love your boyfriend that my not transform to a husband, kindly use the breast ironing as done in cameroon. grin

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady C by mofeoluwadassah: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
so you want to destroy ur breast because of one idiot that you dont even know if he will become ur husband some day....sense go soon fall on you
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady C by Danieldexii(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
oga ooo...orisirisi
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady C by Ojuororun(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
kingkardesh17:
Come to me i will help u squeeze the life out ur twin.Madam run for ur life b4 he turns u to an old woman in broadaylyt.
i dey even suspect d guy self e fit be konji workers cheesy grin
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady C by Ojuororun(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
many many happen for ojuelegba grin grin grin

It Seems Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband Adeniyi Johnson's New Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Musa Danjuma’s Alleged Girlfriend Shows Off Younger New Man And Is Sugar Daddy / Hilarious Tweets Between DJ Cuppy & Nigerians On Twitter