Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Simi And Fan Fight Over Her Outfit – ‘I Don’t Like Your Hair’ (read FULL Gist) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Fan Fight Over Her Outfit – ‘I Don’t Like Your Hair’ (read FULL Gist) (634 Views)

Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards / Eniola Badmus And A Toke Makinwa Fan Fight Dirty Over Bikini Photos / Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi And Fan Fight Over Her Outfit – ‘I Don’t Like Your Hair’ (read FULL Gist) by lagosmp3(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2017

Nigerian singer, Simi, who shared beautiful photos from her recent photo session on Instagram, was called out by a fan who said her choice of clothes should stop and further advised the singer to fire her stylists and get new hands.

However, Simi didn’t seem to like the advice, as she told her follower that she doesn’t like her hair, but has not been seen talking about it.

Source: https://www.lagosmp3.com/entertainment/simi-and-fan-fight-over-her-outfit/

Here’s their exchange below;

Re: Simi And Fan Fight Over Her Outfit – ‘I Don’t Like Your Hair’ (read FULL Gist) by Viserion: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
k
Re: Simi And Fan Fight Over Her Outfit – ‘I Don’t Like Your Hair’ (read FULL Gist) by Seeker17(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Now all attention'll shift to the nosy fan's hair.
Thumbs up Simisola!
Re: Simi And Fan Fight Over Her Outfit – ‘I Don’t Like Your Hair’ (read FULL Gist) by Afrok(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hehe... it baffles me how some people think they must ALWAYS have an opinion on how celebrities dress.

I mean would it have been better if she wears clothes that exposes her body parts like cleavage? shocked Even though she no get boobi wink
This life would've been easier for some people if only they had chosen to mind their business undecided

(1) (Reply)

Singer Omawumi Pictured With Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo / Stunning New Photos Of Actress Dakore Akande / Cardi B Flashes ENORMOUS 8-carat Diamond Engagement Ring As Offset Proposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.