Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

ABC Of How To Own A Home - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ABC Of How To Own A Home (583 Views)

Abc & Vip Gardens, Estates. / The Abc Of Real Estate Investing/investment In Nigeria: / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABC Of How To Own A Home by Prechy08(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Am going to be as brief as i can.
I know we all see real estate agents and property developers every where. The truth is that the real estate industry is huge and there is a big gap for housing compare to Nigeria's population and most people see getting a home for your self Is a thing for the RICH, but i disagree. Anyone can own a home and be free from the claws of land lord/lady.
I have also talked to lots of people and they have a common response that Mortgage financing is far better abroad than here. To an extend i agree but most of the time i blame it on us, we are so relaxed and do not care to dig up informations on Mortgage here in Nigeria, most people dont even know the existence of Mortgage Bank and what they do.
Their primary responsibility Is Mortgage financing and even rents.
The thing is that you cant just walk into any Mortgage Bank to ask for loan, you MUST have a history and it beings from just having an account either savings or current.
I work for New Prudential Mortgage Bank and the Unique thing about this firm is that, you dont just deposit you can also withdraw. You will have your atm debit card and Internet banking available. This will enable have a history/relationship with the bank and whenever you are ready to own a house you can walk up to us.
Who says you cant owe your own house and pay in bit over 10years.
I would not want to bore you with words, but I hope i made common sense.
Here is my whatsapp number 08064134851 for more information.
I beg you moderators to push this, as i believe this information Is KEY to our youth. Thanks i expect to hear from you.
Re: ABC Of How To Own A Home by chrisbaxtian(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Prechy08:
Am going to be as brief as i can.
I know we all see real estate agents and property developers every where. The truth is that the real estate industry is huge and there is a big gap for housing compare to Nigeria's population and most people see getting a home for your self Is a thing for the RICH, but i disagree. Anyone can own a home and be free from the claws of land lord/lady.
I have also talked to lots of people and they have a common response that Mortgage financing is far better abroad than here. To an extend i agree but most of the time i blame it on us, we are so relaxed and do not care to dig up informations on Mortgage here in Nigeria, most people dont even know the existence of Mortgage Bank and what they do.
Their primary responsibility Is Mortgage financing and even rents.
The thing is that you cant just walk into any Mortgage Bank to ask for loan, you MUST have a history and it beings from just having an account either savings or current.
I work for New Prudential Mortgage Bank and the Unique thing about this firm is that, you dont just deposit you can also withdraw. You will have your atm debit card and Internet banking available. This will enable have a history/relationship with the bank and whenever you are ready to own a house you can walk up to us.
Who says you cant owe your own house and pay in bit over 10years.
I would not want to bore you with words, but I hope i made common sense.
Here is my whatsapp number 08064134851 for more information.
I beg you moderators to push this, as i believe this information Is KEY to our youth. Thanks i expect to hear from you.

hmmm... I am interested in this. I would like to know the pros and cons

3 Likes

Re: ABC Of How To Own A Home by Prechy08(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lets not forget that it all begins from have an account this will give you the power to walk to the bank and ask for finance
Re: ABC Of How To Own A Home by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Prechy08:
Lets not forget that it all begins from have an account this will give you the power to walk to the bank and ask for finance

I am scratching my head here and wondering whether i want to spend 25yrs paying off a mortgage loan! i hear your rates are not favourable how true is that

3 Likes

Re: ABC Of How To Own A Home by Prechy08(m): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

I am scratching my head here and wondering whether i want to spend 25yrs paying off a mortgage loan! i hear your rates are not favourable how true is that
25years? Well only if we are smart enough and understand how Mortgage works, would you rather spend #20m to buy off a house completely or pay or rather pay #6m and take Mortgage to balance it up to get same house and pay over a period of time while you use the balance of #14m to invest in other business and service Mortgage? Just asking

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Property Available For Sale At Old Ife Road, Ibadan / Ibadankeys: "NOT FOR SALES "Sign Posts In Ibadan, FRIEND or FOE ? / Uncompleted Duplex On Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Ogudu Orioke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.