Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Barcelona Gerard Pique Reacts On Social Media After Shakira Split Rumors(Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barcelona Gerard Pique Reacts On Social Media After Shakira Split Rumors(Photo) (1407 Views)

”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos / Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram / Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Gerard Pique Reacts On Social Media After Shakira Split Rumors(Photo) by SportBlogger(m): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Last Thursday rumours broke in both the Spanish and Colombian media that Barcelona defender Gerard Pique has split from pop star Shakira.

In recent days, Colombian news reports have suggested that Shakira and Pique were thinking of separating.

And, that Shakira has moved out of the family home in Barcelona.

On Thursday, Spanish website Cotilleo has confirmed the news, which is sure to be a big story across the planet.

Pique & Shakira last seen together at Leo Messi’s Wedding

Speculation has been rife since June, when Pique and Shakira were last seen in public together.

This was at Leo Messi’s wedding to Antonella Roccuzzo in Rosario, Argentina.

Gerard Pique and Shakira have two children together: Milan, 4, and Sasha, 2.

Shakira sings a love song

Over the weekend, Shakira posted a short video on social media.

The South American pop star wrote the message, “a little pause in my day to sing a love song!”

If Shakira’s suffering from a broken heart, she’s hiding it pretty well.

Una pequeña pausa en mi día para cantar una canción de amor! / A little pause in my day to sing a love song! Shak
pic.twitter.com/7PDQiuRBYx

— Shakira (@shakira)
October 6,2017

Gerard Pique Reacts

Pique, currently away with the Spanish national team during the international break, reacted to Shakira’s post.

Again appearing to buck rumours the couple have gone their separate ways, Pique seemed to reveal his affection and love for Shakira.

https:///l0ctSvB4CD

— Gerard Piqué (@3gerardpique)
October 6, 2017

While Pique and Shakira face all theses, the Barcelona Star also has plenty of other fires to put out right now.

Pique has offered to retire from the Spanish national team in the wake of the Catalonia independence referendum.

At the same time, the Barcelona centre-half was booed and jeered by Spanish fans over the weekend in a 2018 World Cup qualifier.

Source: https://gisthoodng..in/2017/10/barcelonas-gerard-pique-reacts-on.html

Re: Barcelona Gerard Pique Reacts On Social Media After Shakira Split Rumors(Photo) by jay2pee(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ok nah
Re: Barcelona Gerard Pique Reacts On Social Media After Shakira Split Rumors(Photo) by laiza(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Why can't the media just leave these adorable couple alone. They're going through a lot right now. Keep waxing strong guys. When I see people like this I still have hope in humanity and relationships.
Re: Barcelona Gerard Pique Reacts On Social Media After Shakira Split Rumors(Photo) by Ramanto(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
I love the duo so much. Don't want them separated. God will help them
Re: Barcelona Gerard Pique Reacts On Social Media After Shakira Split Rumors(Photo) by Desyner: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Footballer and singer/dancer. That's 90 minutes of good concert performances.

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele, Adebayo Salami And Son Joined The Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Trend (video ) / Beautiful Hausa Girls Doing Crazy Dance Moves On Cultural Day / Sad News For Wizkid & His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.