Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. (2932 Views)

Did Adekunle Gold Really Meet Simi As Virgin / Denrele Meets And Poses With His Doppelganger / Adesua Etomi Doppelganger Celebrates Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. by uzowulu8(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hello people....

The saying that there is someone somewhere who looks like you is interesting true. The case of our Simi cannot be an exception as I found her doppelganger who happens to be my own Simi. Relax as you meet the new Simi; fair, cute and lovely.

The doppelganger:
Her name is Chinwe Esther but she got her act name as "Wendy". She is an undergraduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe university, Awka. Her passion for music led her into the department of Music in the great Unizik. She sings and also got a great smile. In her second year in Music department where she works tirelessly to improve her talent.

The doppelganger is the current Miss Muscan in the department of Music. Many call her Simi at home and in school. She loves to be happy.

Her one wish is to meet the real Simi, do a song with her and pray that she excels in the music industry as she is ready to work hard.

Picture mix and write up is done by her friend, boyfriend (in future) and her Falz.

Bloggers, oya make una circulate. Help circulate till it gets to Simi...

©vowels_images

1 Like

Re: Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. by uzowulu8(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mods, appear and treat this thread like snake thread...

front page biko!

Re: Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
I give it to her. She so look it.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. by mrbillz(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
She's truly a dead ringer for Simi kiss

3 Likes

Re: Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
They must be long lost sisters. shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. by NairalandCS(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
She Try.

1 Like

Re: Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. by uzowulu8(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
She is my Bae... Bestie.
Re: Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. by Gomd: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Oh No
Not Two Of That Ugly Girl embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. by KingTom(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Honestly I don't see any resemblance whatsoever. To be completely honest, I don't. The post below further proves my point grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. by uzowulu8(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
I'm looking for my own celebrity twin... 2face oya, resemble me.

Re: Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Doppelganger ko, Ofiliganga ni. How dem two take resemble?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. by jiblotech: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
they look different joooorr........ they are not even close

2 Likes

Re: Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. by daveP(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
resemble ko reassemble ni!

1 Like

Re: Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. by yomalex(m): 2:18am On Oct 08, 2017
LastMumu:
Doppelganger ko, Ofiliganga ni. How dem two take resemble?
jiblotech:
they look different joooorr........ they are not even close
daveP:
resemble ko reassemble ni!
KingTom:
Honestly I don't see any resemblance whatsoever. To be completely honest, I don't. The post below further proves my point
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. by uzowulu8(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2017
Look well guys.
Re: Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. by Houseofglam7(f): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2017
I'd rather look like my momma.

Don't wanna be no damn doppelgänger to anyone.
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Jacob Is That An Iphone"? IK Ogbonna And Alex Ekubo Make Fun Of Bobrisky -video / Check Out Different Sizes Of Big Breasts Ladies Are Showing On Twitter (18+ Phot / Meet The Eye Colour Changing Sudanese Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.