Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Link To Mr Ibu Comedy Needed Please - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Link To Mr Ibu Comedy Needed Please (373 Views)

Mr Ibu Speaking Hausa In A Kannywood Movie (Throwback Video) / BBNaija: Mr Ibu, Chinedu Ikedieze, Patience Ozokwor, Osas, Visit Housemates / Wanna Watch MERLIN Again? Here's A Link To Download Complete Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Link To Mr Ibu Comedy Needed Please by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hello guys, please I need assistance.
I was telling someone about Mr Ibu's(I think he's the one) comedy that he was talking about a girlfriend who slept in her boyfriend's house then reported to police that she was raped & she was told to write a statement with some questions of disbelief by the officers.

Please anyone with a link or name I can get it with (think I watched it on YouTube but I've not been able to get to it again after heavy search)

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Rose Ilogbo Orphanage And Motherless Babies Home (rose Ilogbo Orphanage) / The College Rise And Fall / Cheap Weekend Data Packages And Telecom Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.