Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

No F**ks Given! Mercy Aigbe Sends Subtle Message To Husband Lanre Gentry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No F**ks Given! Mercy Aigbe Sends Subtle Message To Husband Lanre Gentry (909 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No F**ks Given! Mercy Aigbe Sends Subtle Message To Husband Lanre Gentry by Dauda21: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-2-0XrhXlbZA/WdkY-cxfxeI/AAAAAAAATiU/uYJlJD9F9G8t6tqNBg33Y-EV3n4wNcvfwCLcBGAs/s640/Mercy-Aigbe-nd-Hubby.jpg[/img]

Actress Mercy Aigbe has not only sent a hard yet subtle message to her ex, Lanre Gentry and others who may have been holding unto their breath that she would see reasons and go back to the same man who did a good job creating bloody contours on her face, a few months back.

Well, the actress has made it known she could not be bothered by society needs as she sweetly ignored Mr.Gentry's birthday, which is today.

Mr. Gentry however made himself happy with a message to himself. He wrote:

“Happy birthday to me ,well in everything I still say thank you Lord in you I trust my God thank you and thank you for let me see moor year thank you Lord .” (sic)

More @

Lalasticlala, Fynestboi, Mynd44
Re: No F**ks Given! Mercy Aigbe Sends Subtle Message To Husband Lanre Gentry by klem93(m): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
If any celebrity'smessage like it should crash more than isosoleso or Dana air I don’t give a Bleep again about their stupidity again.... wheeeew

(1) (Reply)

Is Dabota Lawson Confirming That Ex-husband Is Her Baby Daddy With This Message / Lady Shares Before And After Divorce Pictures. / Shatta Wale Show Off Cars In His Garage And His Latest BMW Addition To His Fleet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.